Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do if a stranger.......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 6, 2004.

1. you do have the right to ask them if theyre a cop....... a cop would have to tell you. im not sure if that includes narcs or not, if they arrested you or something after saying theyre not a cop; you got em for entrapment

2. NO! That is completely wrong man. If all you had to do was ask someone if they were a cop and they HAD to tell you, there would really be no point in having undercover cops. Undercovers can, and will, lie to you.

3. when people see me .....it is all ready obvious .....i smoke pot...

so they dont offtewn ask just asume

but when they ask i just say of corse....

i even tell cops i somke pot if they ask me....unless of corse i have move that a blunt of so on me....

i mean fuck it

i am what i am

4. ive only been asked once...and it turned out to be a pretty awesome night!...

me and my friend were walkin home from our other friends house, and we hit the gas station and loaded up on snacks...so we are walkin by this guys house, and he pulls up and parks on the street, gets out and hears the powdered donut wrapper in my pocket, and hes like "You guys got any food?" and im like "Yah! we got it at the gast station!" and he was like "Can i buy somethin off ya for a dollar?" an dim like "yah" and so i sell him the donuts for a dollar...and then he's like "hey, do you ghys smoke pot? :D" and we are like..."Maybe...hehe" and so he's like, "hey, you guys wanna come up and smoke a bowl?" and im like "yah!" so we go up to his house, and sit down in his livin room on his couch, and he goes to close the door and whips out his wallet and gets a serious voice and is like "Freeze, Ottumwa PD, you are under arrest." and my friend is flippin out! and im like "show me the badge" (cuz he had the wallet turned so you couldnt see inside it) and then he's like "nah man, im just fuckin with ya" and so he goes and gets this nice glass spoon, fills it up and we start smokin...and so when we go to leave, the dude jacks my lighter...but it was worth it lol! and then on the way back to his house i was like "dude! see, i told you we could find a way to get fucked up tonight!" (cuz we had smoked the las of what i had brought down to his house the other night, cuz he lives somewhere i dont so i spent the week with him...so yah)

sorry for the longness :D

5. Very true. Just watch "Cops". Hookers, dealers, anybody, they always ask "are you a cop?"... "Nah, I ain't no cop!"... Everytime. I dunno where that myth got started... That's why I watch that show, to know the system from the inside!

But if someone asked me if i smoked, it'd all depend on the situation. Most likely I'd say no at first, then get into why they ask. If that checks out, then I'd tell them I do. If they're really a smoker then they'll understand why I lied at first.

6. i rarely would tell people but i look like a stoner enough most can tell. even when people talk with me they have a damn good idea i smoke

7. my answer is simple. I can't. I'm being tested. But if they offer at some point and I feel safe to smoke then I will.

8. If they're my age I'll say of course. much older and i'd probably ask why.

9. im with shade, if i dont have shit on me, ill be like.... occasionally why... and yeah

10. ahaah..yeah..

but, just remember kids, if the situation ever does come up, and you decide to smoke with them, make sure they take the first hit. First hits are things cops dont do...

11. I would say...it just depends

12. People dont have to ask me...they just know it from looking.............am i really that ugly people........................
    dont answer that please....................

13. I think most stoners would try to find a discreet way of asking instead of just coming out for no reason asking "Do you smoke marijuana". Most likely, I'll just admit to it. If they have a problem they can fuckoff.

14. same here.... if they say marijuana afterwards... id respond "yestreday i read a book on cameras and got genital herpes...."

15. It all depends, noone can answer that 100% unless in the right situation. There are certain times I would say Hell Yea and other times be like Nah. All depends.

16. I would tell them to FUCK OFF! Then I;d ask em if they wanted to blaze.