Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Nov 12, 2011.

1. A guy I'm acquainted with offered me bud the other day. He said "I had to wrap this shit up it stinks so bad". So I asked if he knew what strain it was, or if it was just no name dank. he said kush. Me: "...what kind of kush?" Him: "just kush, I don't keep up with the names". Offered me a gram for 10. Just an apprentice toker asking for advice. Thanks

2. I would know i was getting my head bust if i give him 10 for a small 3$ sak. Kush aint 10$ a gram its 15 to 25+$

3. Well, obviously I would go apeshit on his inability or just plain fuckin' laziness to keep up with the names.

Or...Alternatively, I'd say 'fuck do I care anyway, as long as it gets me high' and smoke. But I'm a difficult person to get stirred up.:cool:

4. does it matter the strain name? if it's still dank, go for it :cool:

5. Say sure.. Tell him to weigh it infront of you and then pay the man...

6. say ok, have him weigh it out in front of you, and check it out before buying. if it looks good buy it

7. Aslong as it's not pre-rolled then go for it.

Dealers call their stuff kush all the time as a selling point, knowing the subspecies doesn't change that. So it's a gamble as any, try a gram. Like buying off any new guy. Could just be dank enough to be believed as so, if he doesn't know specific strain effects and all. Not that kush is rare, too easy to get. Anyways id buy it.

Plus, does he even deal? Because if he's just a smoker that would make lots of sense.

8. I wouldn't worry about strain names, dude. The only time strain names really matter is at a dispensary, other than that, it's hard to tell what you're really getting.