Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do guys and girls?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by What's up!, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. This is my first post so what's up!
    I have a medical problem called a compressed spinal column I took a bad fall a couple of years ago. I have a marijuana card and legally purchase my weed. But I have to take a plane trip. If I don't take it I will have spasms that are horrible. If I do take a bud I risk going to jail for a federal crime. I'm screwed either way I go. Does anybody have any tricks of the trade to help me out. I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea. Thank you in advance for your responses.
    What's up!

2. eat a few edibles before the flight then when you land hope you can score some bud

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Don't risk it. Have you seen locked up abroad?

4. #4 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Post Removed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Like Bud said taking an edible of the right dosage (really important, too much THC and you could find yourself very paranoid and or super f-ed up) but take it as late as you can before getting on the flight so that it probably won't kick in until you're pretty close to getting on your flight. If CBD does anything for your condition you could try bringing some type of CBD product with you. Obviously just has to be pure CBD with no THC for legal reasons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Could I put a bud in a pair of pants and put it in the suitcase and get away with it? I don't want to end up on the Chain Gang. I've been wondering if I should use my Magic 8-Ball it's never let me down. But if it says perhaps well...

7. Cdb. They sell that at Walgreens but I don't really know what that is. I wasn't prescribed that I was prescribed THC. Do you guys think will work?

8. #8 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Post Removed

9. #9 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Post Removed

10. I guess I'll go down to Walgreens and see if I can get some of that because so I only need it for 3 days. Reckon it's worth a try thank you very much.