Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would YOU do for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nth, Nov 30, 2010.

1. What is the greatest length you have gone to in order smoke? Or what would it be?

For me, it was about 2 years ago. I had to walk 3 miles in snow, just to get an 8th. No car, it had been snowing all week and my area was totally dry. Eventually, it came down to whether I was willing to get off my ass. And I thought: "If I really want to smoke, then I'm going to have to work for it." So I walked. It was freezing cold, my ipod ran out half way and it was getting dark...but....

I can tell you, once I'd done it...it was the best smoke I've ever had.

What about you guys? What's the most extreme thing you've done?

2. Give my dealer money.

3. Very clever. lol.

4. second this

5. why would you post this? do you think we're all fiends?

i might walk up the street or something, it's just weed hahahahaha

6. Oh no, I don't think you are all fiends! I don't advocate any actions that involve theft or lies in order to get weed.

But I'm pretty sure all of us have at some time, gone beyond the norm in order to smoke.

Unless people walk in the snow for miles alot....

7. I'll endure a good amount of phone tag.

Sometimes i'll be forced to call up the sketchy ass dudes I don't like to associate with.

luckly I've never trekked though snow :p

8. walk out of the car to him. that's it haha. he usually comes to my door but it was cold so i got out so he didnt freeze his balls off

9. I am the wrong person to ask. I started growing not long after I started smoking. In over 30 years I've never been without when I've wanted it.

On the other hand I have travelled the world (Thailand, Mexico, Nepal, Afghanistan, Morocco, other places) for genetics, but that was fun in and of itself and wasn't about a hookup, though I did bring great seeds home with me.

10. It's a little off topic, but you said you grow your own. How many plants? And also, have you ever been caught, or almost so?

I'd love to be able to never ever go without weed again. But it's the fear in me that stops.

Hence going to stupid lengths :(

11. My grows have varied over the decades from over a hundred plants to just a few. I've never come close to getting caught unless you count when my ex tried to get me busted, but I'd already cleaned house so it was a no brainer.

It's all outlined in the story linked in my sig, my growing history.

12. ugghh... i have to leave my apartment, walk downstairs a flight of stairs, open my buddies door, sit on the couch with him, rip the bowl, pick up a sac. the hardest part is walking back upstairs.

not too rough. :smoke:

13. I'm like the OP, I've done some downright stupid/risky/retarded things to get high. I'm sort of the crackhead of weed though, and for me I had to do it everyday for ADD so if I'd run out I'd smoke resin, comb through my carpet for little bits, or even pinch my Dad's stash (messed up, I know). I know I've wasted a ton of money and done so many stupid things in order to get some weed but I can't remember any at the moment, I have the worst memory ever mang. But I'm not worrying about it, I'll share someone elses story of going far to score some green.

When I was in North Carolina, staying with my cousin for a month, they lived in a condo complex that was like by this golf course. Anyways they aren't 420 friendly and I was sober at the time and we were walking home to their place when I see there 20 something year old dudes walk by and their like looking at me. So I think nothing of it, and than 10 minutes later I hear a knock on the door and I'm like, "I'll get it."

So I open the door and these 2 dudes are like, "hey man, we were just wondering if your 420 friendly..?? We are looking to get some green but don't know where to get any round these parts." I told them yes, I was 420 friendly but unfortunitly I couldn't help them out. I think they could tell I was a stoner just by looking at me. I admire their bravery, of just knocking on the door and straight up asking if I had any bud to sell hehe. I wish I did, it would have made my time their so much better!

14. I had empty house for few days awhile ago, so I invited some people over and we had only a lil weed left and decided to buy more, the problem was...it was a holiday that doesn't allow cars to drive for 24 hours (only cops/ambulances/firetrucks) so this means no public transport too, and if you drive a personal car there is a chance some crazy jews will throw rocks at you :p

and the dealer lived two cities away!
    long story-short, I got a bike from 1 guy and my friend drove there on a bike! took him awhile but damn he saved the night for sure, huge thanks for him :D

15. The thing I do is sell stuff on Craig's list for money which can make you feel feindish but I'm getting high right?

16. You should look into this new invention. It's called 'a job'.

17. :smoke: lol yeah. I've sold stuff on ebay a tonne of times for weed funds! :D

18. I walked to the bank once.

Seriously you should never have to do anything extreme just to get bud.

19. lol, I've got a job but even I get skint sometimes.

20. Bought it?

Weed isn't a necessity so much as it is just a way for me to medicate and relax, no weed won't kill me..

but in HS I did walk 2 miles in the snow to get bud...

after this winter I begin my first feeble attempt at growing :smoke: