what would you do for a klondike bar?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Talon, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I would finger oprah winfreys asshole for a klondike bar. And that bitch is nasty

2. I would buy a ticket to a Miley Cyrus concert.

3. Why not just buy a klondike bar?

4. I think the real question we should be asking ourselves is this: "What WOULDN'T I do for a Klondike bar?" :smoking:

5. I would do that even if I wouldn't get a klondike bar in return.. O_O

6. Jack shit.

7. I'd roundhouse kick Chuck Norris. Then wear a knock off of his cowboy hat. And admit i bought it just so he would get no profit.

8. LOL^
    red onions are the best!

9. man you do not wanna know what i did to get a klondike bar :eek:

10. I would walk to the nearest 7-11 and pay 4-7$ dollars for a Klondike bar is what I would do for one.

11. I would go to the store and spend 4.99 on a box of them!

12. I'd strap down all the members of Congress, naked, with the airconditioning on, and make them watch "The Matrix Revolutions" over and over and over.

DAMN those fuckers are tasty

13. I would get stoned, and smoke every 45 min or so (so I stay stoned). then I would lead a presidential campaign (ridiculously high the whole time, like for months on end), get elected to office, legalize marijuana and immediately resign as president and eat my klondike bar (and probably have another joint).

14. i wouldnt drink a waterbottle full of cum for a klondike bar.

15. Don't Lie..

16. your right, we all know that every one of us would be inclined to chug that shit. if a klondike bar was offered in return

17. Honestly, though...I'd consider it...but that klondike better be pretty fucking good.

18. dont you mean 67 camaro?they didnt make camaros in 66:mad:

19. i would pay for it :D

20. take like 2 bucks outta my pocket