what would you do for a joint?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JobCorps, Jan 3, 2010.

1. So i had a joint and i told my mom i was taking out the garbage we live in a apartment complex

so we have them dumpsters so i thru the bag and joint at the same time :eek:
    what the hell was i going to do now? yup i went in :p last dub of kush suppose to smoke with my cuzin be he left....
    i got so lucky it was on top of a black garbage bag now im in my room and just going to hit the bowl see what happens when u try to smoke a j

well im about to :bongin: up

heres the question what crazy stuff have u done for a joint??? going in a dumpest aint pretty lol

2. "Would you.. kill a man?"

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4QJG8QMRFs&feature=related]YouTube - I Suck Dick For Coke![/ame]

:laughing:

4. if it was the last joint in the world :laughing:

5. haha, it was from family guy.

6. One time when I worked at a pizza place I was throwing trash into the dumpster out back. It was a pretty high up dumpster. Well, I had what I thought was an empty cigarette pack in my pocket, so in my stoned state I tossed it over into the dumpster. A few hours later I realized what I had done when I couldn't find my weed. :mad:

7. Did you go in or is the bud MIA in a dump? :confused_2:

8. It hadn't been rolled yet, we I passed the book with the weed on it to my bro, and his junkie, pill popping, shaky ass hand dropped all the weed on the floor, so we spent about 20 minutes picking all the tiny pieces up.
    It didn't even roll a half joint even after we picked up everyhting we could see.

9. Not too much, I just did 5 bowl packs myself, and im high enough.

10. What would you do for a klondike bar?
    anyway, i'd go dumpster diving, then take the weed out and smoke bowls.. joints are trash.

11. If it was from family guy... then it was probably from something else, and family guy copied it.

Sorry... I am an anti family guy person...

12. i would get a fucking rpg, minigun, 5 m16s and an apache helicopter and attack fort mother fucking knox

13. Move 3,700 miles:)