what would you do for 420 if you can do anything you want?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, May 4, 2023.

1. Well we got 11 months to plan. What would you do differently to make the day a special occasion? I’m talking about an epic time that you will remember for the rest of your life.

I’m thinking a public smoke out with a million others blowing out their hit at exactly 420 am and 420 pm

maybe getting in the car and driving to the time zone next to it and do it again???

what do you want to do next year?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Like this year, make every day 4.20 day ...this time for everyone ....lol

3. Travel somewhere new I guess. Don't really care to much about 4/20 personally

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eat a couple of strong brownies and go skydiving for the first time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That’s making it a good experience and that’s what the day and life is all about

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Well for me, everyday is 420 lol

but how can we make the occasion even more ‘special’?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would put in to have the next day off from work, smoke a big bowl, and play laser tag.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Get blitzed and go do something outdoors, hike, swim in a lake, ride a river. Look at rocks, explore a cavern.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I Wanna Go To Arizona Again Where Weed Legal There Too An Just Smoke Out Ina Desert Just Way Out There Ina Wildness Of The Desert. Or The Grand Canyon Or Visit The Butterfly House Again Too. Like Me An My Man Did Years Ago.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Laser tag is fun! One place I used to work at we would have our monthly meetings at places like that

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Have u ever floated down the Guadalupe or frios river?? Sssooooo peaceful!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Why not do it next year? Plenty of time to start planning and saving

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. That Isa Good Idea. Probably Have To Bring All The Kids With Tho Or Ask My Momma An Lil Sister To Help Watch Them For A Bit.

~Toni~

15. No and I live in Texas! That’s why I want to do it :cry:

• Creative Creative x 1

16. I Just Text My Man To See What He Think Lol!

~Toni~

17. The kids kind of do make it complicated don’t it. They do for us, a lot lol, but I try to enjoy every moment with them today. You aren’t going to have today, tomorrow

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. U should go…if you live in the city, the change of scenery is amazing. Last time we went camping, we planned for a weekend and ended up staying for a week lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Yup True An They Grow Up So Fast Too. It Seem Like Ina Blink Of Your Eye An They A Teenager Like My Oldest Daughter Who 15 Now.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. Damn mine is fixing to get that age and I am not looking forward to it. Each time I look at her she is getting taller and looking more like her moma. I hold her and I don’t want to let go….but I will when I’m ready lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1