What would you do?d

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stoned Fox, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I've been a pothead roughly 5 years. And not once did i find a girlfriend that smokes but drinks her ass off and gets "crunk" to a point where i have to take of her. only makes things worse when she tries to say Marijuana is very bad. Correct me if i'm wrong, this female is falling all over her ass and can't even say a single sentence correctly, so wouldn't Alcohol be very bad?

Point is, i want a girlfriend that loves pot as much as me. And not a hypocrite who thinks that pot is the worse thing in the world while Alcohol is God's gift to man.

Why isn't there more Females that love Mary Jane as much as i do?

2. i dont see how you even hooked up with her if she views marijuana as something bad

3. Females who don't smoke Bud or anything else can be great looking and have great personalities. Or they accept it in the beginning that i smoke but somehow along the way it becomes a major issue. Dumb girl has never smoked in her life, but has been getting drunk since she was 16.

4. Females are much more influenced by the law..they'll come around when its legal. But that's just some not all, my girl just started blazing with me again after about 5 months. Its great! So is "The Union" lol

5. Got that straight bro haha but drinking under the age is still illegal but just cause the substance is legal, makes it ok? Hell na, those people are just ignorant.

6. So original :rolleyes:

7. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']

So original :rolleyes:[/quote]

Not everyone who smokes has heard of or seen it...

8. Me and this girl that like each other (havent hooked up yet) she smokes a ton more weed than i do. I say when it comes to a female she better accept and respect.

9. lolwut? I didn't say they did; I'm just saying that it's only used by people who can't argue their own points. It wouldn't change my mind if I was anti-weed, it's just too biased.

10. damn right man, I just haven't found that female just yet though haha

11. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']

lolwut? I didn't say they did; I'm just saying that it's only used by people who can't argue their own points. It wouldn't change my mind if I was anti-weed, it's just too biased.[/quote]

Ohhh ha okay man sorry. I've seen people on here bash others for mentioning the union because they're like 'well everyone's seen that so why mention it' haha I thought that's what you were implying

12. Just tell her you're not putting up with her if she drinks to the point where she's that unmanageable. That way you don't have to put up with it, and you can both use your drugs of choice.

13. Ugh I know. I mean, I do love my alcohol and I love to get drunk but I keep it classy. Most of the time people can't tell I'm really drunk because I can keep it together. My problem is that nobody at my school wants a relationship. There's too much of a "hook up" culture so to speak, especially in the non-uperclassmen grades.

sigh... :(

14. why does she think weed is bad?

15. So many girls I know are like that "Weed is bad" but they've been getting drun every weekend since they were 14. I've only been so drunk that someone had to take care of me twice and that was when I was young. Its just not cute when girls are falling all over themselves. I really dont like drinking. If I'm going to drink then I'm getting cross faded otherwise I'll just get high. Its not that easy finding chill guys that smoke too though. A lot of times when I meet guys and we smoke up together all they want to do is just hook up.

Go find a hippie type chick or a stoner type chick. You'll know who they are... the ones that wear sneakers, band tees, anything rasta, long hippie dresses (stoner chicks dont all dress like this, but they're the easiest ones to spot). Find real ones though, not fake ass wannabe sloppy bitches who don't even buy their own weed.

16. Ha but that's the thing. I wanna find a smoking girl that i can be with. I don't want them coming over every day, smoking most of my weed, just for me to drop her off and use up my gas, just for what? So nothing can happen between us? Hell na haha, if i be doing stuff for her on the daily, i wanna see some appreciation from her.

She doesn't like weed cause it "changes me". It controls my temper. How's that bad? ha

And weed isn't a drug, Alcohol is.

17. uhhhh, weed IS a drug. it's definitely not as destructive to your body as alcohol though.

if you're trying to hook a girl, you might have to get comfortable with the idea of smoking her up. just like guys normally pay on the first date. it's old-fashioned and makes no sense, but that's how the game is usually played.

18. that's how i play the game ha, i walk them to the door, i pay for almost everything, open doors for her, that kinda stuff. haha so much being a gentleman.

but the only reason it isn't a drug is cause it wasn't man-made. its been growing naturally for thousands of years, instead of something natural base turned into man-based ex. Cocain.

19. eh I dunno. I'm kind of weary of the word drugs now, especially because people who are so "anti-drugs" have an agenda when they use that word. Like they don't really consider prescription drugs to be drugs because a doctor says its ok. gimme a break.

anything that makes you un-sober is a drug. period. weed included or coca leaves or lsd whatever

20. [quote name='"Stoned Fox"']

that's how i play the game ha, i walk them to the door, i pay for almost everything, open doors for her, that kinda stuff. haha so much being a gentleman.

but the only reason it isn't a drug is cause it wasn't man-made. its been growing naturally for thousands of years, instead of something natural base turned into man-based ex. Cocain.[/quote]

Dude, stop spewing bullshit to make stoners look ignorant. Weed is most definitely a drug. It changes your state of mind. Drugs don't have to be processed, who told you that shit? That would mean that opium isn't a drug because it grows from the ground too? Or mushrooms aren't drugs? Educate yourself. Read a book.