Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do? 1/2 oz of high mids or 8th of dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rubythered, Dec 15, 2009.

1. What would you do? 1/2 oz of high mids or 8th of dro

both are 55. which should i buy? ive never really smoked dank ass stuff before consistently.

so blades, which would you buy.

2. Half oz of high mids definitely

3. 1/2 oz, no question, you could "help" your friends out and buy another half of some better stuff in no time, plus you could blaze way more than just an eighth.

4. half o def. It will last you a fuck ton longer if it is good

5. Judging by the fact that 'dro' has nothing to do with quality, I'd go with the mids.

6. what do you mean by 'high mids'? here in cali, we consider high mids similar to beasters while in other places, high mids are the same quality as what I would consider brick. That being said, I'd rather have the 8th of 'dro'. If for some reason, high quality weed wasn't available to me, I'd choose not to smoke.

7. Neither, I'd get an 8th of some quality organic :hello:

8. def the 1/2, honestly if the weed isnt greens then its good shit to me

9. It depends. Is it dirt-ass weed or some respectable mids?

10. 1/8th probally. id have to look at both, but i love some dank. i love mids, but dank just puts me in Blazedland. haha

11. Mids for sure, my friends would be tearing that shit up all weekend.

12. i'd buy that half and make hash out of it.

13. yo man ur copying my thread haha.it cool. i cnt decide either

14. If you want it to last long get the half O if you want good shit but won't last as long then get the 1/8th but personally I would get the half O

15. 1/2 oz. over here. Unless these high mids look like crappy brick, then I would do the 1/8th.

16. I assume by high mids you mean almost beasters, in which case take the 1/2 for sure.

17. Damm i wish I could get ur deal lol, half oz all the way :smoking:

18. if by "dro" you mean, "hydro" then that is not a strain. it's just a way that marijuana is grown. you could have a plant that is grown in soil, and have it be better than a plant grown using hydroponics.

19. half-o

20 joints
    vs.
    4 joints

The half O of middies is worth around $150 in most places. The 8th of dro is worth around $50 most places. It's like that for a reason dude, go with the half-O