Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you differently with your life if you got to be 18 again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EddieNashton, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Bump, wondering the same thing.

2. And some people need to chill the fuck out and quit being dicks, you're one of them.

3. Im 18 now and im sure this helped me out a bit:smoke:

4. I made a thread about this and just got bitched at:mad:

5. I'm sorry to hear that man, just keep your head up and keep on keepin on.

The past is gone, the future never comes and the present is forever.

@OP - I would have persued my dream earlier and not let anyone bring me down or try to stop me. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Happiness or bust.

6. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']

May I ask what happened here?[/quote]

2 mistimener possesions
    2 mistimener pariphinalia
    1 felony conspiracy to distribute
    1 felony conspiracy to traffic
    1 felony traffic
    1 felony distribute

They got me on conspiracy then turned around and said on top of that we know you sold bid so well give you the real charge for those, but if you leave the state well cut the conspiracy and since i was 17 i got it expunged without having to say a word about anythig that went down they basically got some story they made up i said it didnt go down like that and it moved to conspiracy because the cops delivered the package and then it was gone so there was no evidence.

7. neg repped.

8. I would've gone to college instead of 6th form and done an animal management course. If I'd done that, I'd probably be working right now, instead of building up a £20,000 debt.

9. Bought Microsoft and Apple stock.

10. Joined the army when I was 18....instead of 23.

11. #31 hippie4u, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Coming home through washington after nam and not having to kill all those cops.

12. I don't think my vocabulary was regional. I mentioned about shredding my ID so I wouldn't be addicted to dip.

13. not getting arrested six times haha and i'm only 20, 21 in late December

14. lol'd