Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you differently with your life if you got to be 18 again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EddieNashton, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I'm currently an 18 year and I'd like to see what types of decisions others regret making or not making. Especially fellow stoners. :smoke:

2. The only thing I regret is not getting into the school program that I wanted to because my parents preferred some other thing.. made me wait/waste a year

3. Quit smoking to see how a situation would have played out differently.

4. Well conciderig i had court for 7 fellonies on ny 18th birthday prolly nuthing different other than stayed in college.

5. [quote name='"deadkamakazi"']Well conciderig i had court for 7 fellonies on ny 18th birthday prolly nuthing different other than stayed in college.[/quote]

May I ask what happened here?

6. stay in school

7. I'm cruising just fine man. I'm 43.

8. Shredded my ID so I wouldn't be addicted to dip.

9. Curious man... What do these two things mean? :smoke:

10. #10 SuperTK, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    ... Exactly what it means. He shredded his ID so he wouldn't be addicted to dip.

Basically destroyed his license so he couldn't go out and buy chewing tobacco.

God some people are dense as fuck.

No need for the disrespect. Mat369

11. warn everyone about 9/11.... nah, im 18 now lol.

12. Definitely uncalled for.

13. Don't have sex with a bunch of homeless dudes in a Toyota Prius

14. I am 18 right now so all I got is smoke more

15. I stuck a pack on my back when I was 18 and left home. I thought all I had to do was work real hard and I'd get promoted and earn good money. I didn't know that everyone else was trying to do the same. Unless you're real talented at music or sports or something then the only people who get to earn real good money are those with the right degree. I really wish this list had existed when I was 18: Alphabetical List of SOC Occupations

Choose a career that pays well (100k+), get the right degree to get in and work your ass off. And don't forget to be real nice to your family either or you'll always wish you had when they're gone.

16. Thinking about how I would respond to this made me almost cry and want to kill myself

17. I would've never taken a sip of alcohol and never smoked a cigarette.

18. Went to college instead of slangin

19. This.

20. [quote name='"SuperTK"']

... Exactly what it means. He shredded his ID so he wouldn't be addicted to dip.

Basically destroyed his license so he couldn't go out and buy chewing tobacco.

God some people are dense as fuck.[/quote]

Well this site's international kind of. So, some people not have the same vocab. Be mindful.