Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you consider this as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ynot, Aug 13, 2010.

1. This is some shit that always runs through the town pretty average to better than average beasters imo but just wanted to see what you guys thought. prices for this are 30/60/100/190 eighth, quarter, half, ounce

There are a few different kinds just from a few different pickups thoughout the week they are all the same price. Thanks I hope to hear from you guys :D

Imageshack - 52733859.jpg

Imageshack - 52854355.jpg

2. damn for $30 an eighth of dank ass shit like that i'd call that a deal my friend, if i gotta $30 eighth here it'd most likely be mids. Dank here is $40-60 an eighth on the street but there is plenty of dank from caregivers and dispensaries that can get as low as $30 an eighth and as high as probably $60 (dispensaries like to rip you off), my bros ex-gf gets $45 eighths for anything she wants. They just got some L.A. Woman the other day... blew me away, couldn't keep track of what i was doing haha.

3. Haha that is crazy I love to get myself some medical shit when i have the extra cash but really i cant complain with the prices i get for this after seeing how much some people do pay but this stuff really isnt the greatest but it does the trick and its a lot cheaper buying in bulk. i live in ny btw

4. Yeah for $30 an eighth that's a deal.

5. u must be from canada with those prices

6. no actually cny near syracuse. what would you guys consider this tho...beasters, high mids, dank, hydro

7. Hydro is weed grown with hydroponics.

It looks like some pretty dank bud to me

8. I know this but this bud is grown hydroponically it comes straight from canada that is why I said that. A lot of people around here usually call it dro. i tried adding the pictures through the website but my internet connection must be too slow because i cant upload the pictures only on imageshack. Personally I would rather have some headie weed but this does the trick for the price.

9. +1 los dank to me.

10. The camera is pretty sweet not mine though my brothers I sure would love to get me a nice camera so I could post some more shit up. IMO the camera makes the buds look better than they are lol idk maybe its just because im getting sick of this its all the same high just some batches are better than others but the price is where its at i guess. pretty soon outdoor will be available and id rather have a nice batch of outdoor

11. Sorry, but it really does piss me off when people call weed dro, or hydro, or whatever on some "scale" of what "level" their weed is. Sure, you can call good bud fire, or dank or whatever, but hydro is hydro its just how its grown, HYDROPONICALLY. This part of the reason politicians in chicago are flipping out about what they've dubbed Kush or hydro as some form of super deadly crack cocaine weed. Seriously, people spread ignorance like a fucking plague.

12. That looks like cannabis, sir.

13. Lol really you are the ignorant one. I know for a fact this weed is hydroponically grown. I've explained I know that the term hydro just means its hydroponically grown. I consider this beasters really but people call it dro! I asked what people would consider the weed if they had it in their possession. Where are you getting your information on politicians in chicago because in ny really marijuana is not the top priority. it is decriminalized...

14. Damn, dude... In Van Buren AR, the prices are 25 for a quarter, 50 half, 100 ounce. And the shit I get makes me see purple, and makes me not able to control my mouth (it always opens as far as it goes) and everytime I blink, I get strong ass hallucinations. But thats when I blink, then it goes back to normal (I get that way from around 3 bowls, shared with 3 ppl) Lol.... Then I eat, and when the high wears off, I get sooo tired, like literally, I passed out before my head hit the bed...

15. But yeah, It looks dank, probably get you stoned as fuck....

16. Those are some pretty cheap prices so I am assuming they are mids. I couldn't finish 3 bowls of this stuff with 3 people. We usually smoke 2 full bongs and are lifted and these are everyday smokers for years maybe your tolerance is low i sure would like to feel as high as i used to.

17. looks like some nice dank for ridicules prices

18. Well, I've been smokin for about, maybe... a year and a half? Anyway, I was more used to some stuff that wasnt nearly as good. And that was the first time I'd smoked in about a month, the last time I'd done it was on Fourth of July on my cousins roof watchin the fireworks. I kept on thinking the burning ash of the fireword would land on me. I would keep on running back in the window when big fireworks exploded in my direction.

19. looks pretty good to me man