Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you consider this as? Mids? High Mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Poet, Jan 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Not sure, it's 5/g so I'm wondering if I have a decent connection on your guys standards.

< Doesn't have a giant income so please don't advice to updrade to dank. I know I would.

2. Picture isn't great bro, but I'd say mids.

3. It's mids bro, your not gonna know if it's good mids until you smoke it.

4. High mids for sure, looks pretty compact too.

5. Schwag - mids. The picture is very blurry. If it were what you refer to as "high mids" it wouldn't be so dark in color.

6. just normal mids.

7. #7 Go Town, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    i agree with your rating lol.:smoke:
    if im out of smoke 5 bucks a gram seems fair

8. Looks like good mids, you're gonna have to smoke that before you know though haha.

9. theres "high" mids? lol

10. sorry but doesn't look like high mids to me.. just low mids according to the color.. oh well i'd roll up a J with it:cool:

11. It looks like some decent mids. I'd pay 5 per gram for it. Have fun and stay toasty :)

12. 5 a g? Hell yeah, I'd smoke it :smoke:

13. looks like weed to me. your gonna get high man.

14. That is most certainly mids as to wheather it is "high" mids i can not say for sure but it doesnt really look it.... i don't smoke a lot of mids but the mids i smoke are always the higher quality and its usually much brighter green