Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by starmode, Jul 28, 2010.

1. I broke my bubbler tonight.

It's very sad. It was a thirty dollar bubbler and I really liked it a lot.

I'm a medical marijuana patient. That said, I don't often have a lot of money to spend on my medicine, so when I do I have to be very considerate. I was recently going to buy a quarter and still can, but now I have to consider whether it would be worth replacing the bubbler and going to Venice to get a new $30 bong. I figure I can probably find a nice small glass one out there for that price or less and it'd probably be my best piece yet.

However, if I were to do this I would only be able to afford an eighth. What do you think would be the most efficient choice considering these circumstances?

2. Maybe you should consider getting a small pipe for 10 or 15? That way you have something safe and pleasant to smoke out of but can still get some weed.

3. Can't believe I forgot to mention that I actually already own one that I got at a dispensary for ten (probably would got for $15-20 elsewhere). It's pretty large for a spoon, but I can't help but miss the water in the bubbler. Will a bong be significantly more efficient then the spoon?

4. Yea, find a gas station or a headshop and buy a 5-15 dollar pipe. Glass spoons conserve weed quite well too.

5. No not really, just learn how to hit it to the point where you don't cough and lose all the smoke. It does take longer though and it is kind of harsh, see if you can get used to it.

6. As I said, I already have a glass pipe and was considering a small glass bong from Venice. I figure I could probably get a pretty nice small one (with an ice catcher) if I bargain one down to $20-30, probably more like $30.

7. some say that bubblers are more efficient, but sometimes your bud is grinded too much, and it all falls through, that's a bummer. With pipes this rarely happens, especially if you have a screen, most glass pieces can't use screens though, which sucks, and that's when you get "pipe shits"

i prefer the pipe over bong, but that's just because i like to take my toking at a little slower rate, i want to really enjoy the bud.

8. lol yea, im pretty blazed and it took me a while to type up that last post, and this one, and by then you already replied, and im going to pack another half bowl and make a pb&J. FUCKERS:eek:

9. That's definitely one way of approaching it. Have you ever tried toking with water? I think I'm going to have to go get a bong, if not now eventually. I can't imagine only having my pipe with no water in my hits, as nice as my spoon is for little one-hitter bowls.

10. It is smoother (all my pieces are actually water) but it is not more efficient or better for you. You really should try a session out of the pipe and see if you could get used to it. As for me i am into the nice smack i get from a good bong rip.

11. def just use the Pipe, I have a pipe and a bubbler and I use my pipe more anyways. If anything you would conserve more with the dry pipe then with the bubbler.

12. If you use it for chronic pain or something more serious, just use your pipe, if it's not as serious i say go for the bubbler.

13. yeah, i own like 2 spoons, couple wooden ones, and a generic bubble bong.

i just like the taste out of my glass spoon, my bong isn't the best and it's the only one that i can recall what it was like, so my opinion against bongs isn't very strong.

14. I used my bubbler quite a bit, more than the spoon. I guess I'll give the spoon another try first though.