Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you choose..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cencsor, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Ok first i should start out by saying im from a little country called New Zealand :cool:

Over here we normally get a $50 bag which has roughly 2.5-3grams.. thats $35USD.

Now i found myself a few dealers, problem is they both sell 50's and both are holding at the moment so i can pick either one. However, dealer 1 has stated its indoor dank and the 50 will give me 2.5g, dealer 2 has stated its "outdoor" and he thinks it might be afghan but not sure and his 50 will give me 3g.

So who should i pick?
    Quality > Quanity?

2. hydro? organic? what type of soil?
    honestly from the little info ur giving us....trial and error. you only live once whats life without a few risks...even shortcuts ;-)

3. Haha, well thats the info i have at the moment unfortunally.

I have actually already made my decision, but im curious as to what GC would pick.

4. well if u ask me to pick with the statement you gave. id say the 3g...dank is dank...maybe one is better then the other but you dont know yet until you try. id go for quantity over quality if we are speaking of dank vs dank unless its like some real purp compared to some no name dank

5. Like i said the 3g one is outdoor and he said it might be afghan but he isn't sure, so im thinking its probally not dank.

The 2.5g on the other hand i know for sure is dank and its indoor so quite a good chance its better quality.

6. true that. once u get post up some pics. id love ot see some NZ green.

7. 2.5 grams of dank, final answer Alex.
    :smoking:

8. If its good enough to maybe be as dank as Afghan, then yeah its dank bro