Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would You Call A Better Joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lephtknutsuckha, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Me and my pal got into a heated debate I say that fat cones are better than a straight joint but he says the opposite I like to roll big fat cones but that's me what do yall think

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i prefer long and skinny because they burn slower

3. I like fat cones as long as there is no tobacco involved...

4. #4 iphidamas, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    straight joint is my preference... why does it matter though you're smoking weed anyway

5. Cones all the way. They definitely use and waste a little more weed than skinny straight ones. But I get such a better high from cones. Something about that big cherry lol

6. I prefer straight ones just because that's how I roll. If you use the same amount of bud in each is there really such a difference worth debating over?

7. I roll straight, even though I hardly ever roll nowadays .. (bongs ftw!)

But cones, they are just cool, they look great, big red cherry. A fat cone is so nice to smoke with a couple mates ! 

About efficienty, in between a 1g cone and 1g straight joint, you'll  just get the same effect (the straight one will burn a bit slower though, but i'm pretty sure it's not noticeable )

8. Straight Joints they burn longer :smoking:

9. I prefer straight, but i'll smoke a cone too.

10. Most cones are too big for me to finish myself, so straights for solo use and cones for group seshing :)