Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would you be willing to pay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I'm just curious. In my area dank is 20$ a gram, 60$ an eighth, which from what I understand is about average. Many people seem to think that if weed were legalized it would get cheaper due to a free market, but the thing is, I don't really mind paying that much. I'm not an everyday smoker, I just like to smoke on occasion as a reward for myself. I currently have an eighth that has been stored for about 2 months now I'm still working on. In the past I've been a daily smoker, and I know it gets expensive real quick. Just makes me curious if weed were legal would it change your breaking point of what is considered "high prices"?

2. It would be weird to pay less $20 a gram for me lol.

3. Same thread again ?

You can keep paying $60 1/8th that you keep for 3 months

I use an 1/8th in a week and I pay no more than $50 ...... I can get pretty good 1/8ths for $35

Not too long ago I got an 1/8th for $15 ....... It was kind of shaky but It burned clean and smooth .....I rolled it all in joints

If it was legal then of course it will be cheaper .......

I do not visit any clinic that sells 1/8ths for 55 or 60 ever .......

The more there is the more choices people have and people go down on price to attract business

4. I pay 60 a quarter for the best dank in Portland.

5. I'd never pay more than 20 dollars for a gram of weed, even that is a bit much..no matter if its illegal or not

6. I pay 60 a quarter, but around here you get what you're given, usually dank or high mids. You can be dissapointed every now and then, though.

7. Same here 20 a g
    60 1/8
    120 1/4

8. Here:
    $20 a Gram
    $60 an 8th
    $100 a Quarter

9. My dealer has $30 eighth fridays and other awesome specials, and he is a good friend so he usually hooks me up with halves for around 120. I used to pay $20 a gram and if i had to i wouldn't mind, however i make a good amount of money.

10. $20 a g
    $50 a eighth
    90-100 a quad

11. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']Here:
    $20 a Gram
    $60 an 8th
    $100 a Quarter[/quote]

This. First I thought my quarter was a bit small, but then I realized it was dense as fuck. :)

12. dank prices in my area
    10/g
    35-40/8th
    75/qtr
    145/half
    250-300/oz

13. I don't pay more than $20 for a gram

14. $40 an eighth feels like it's breaking my wallet

crazy to think tobacco is like $5 for 20 grams though...

15. I like it being illegal just because it stays on the edge. Its exciting knowing you could go to jail if you get caught. If it was legal prices would drop like a rock. walmart would be selling it.

16. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']$40 an eighth feels like it's breaking my wallet

crazy to think tobacco is like $5 for 20 grams though...[/quote]

tobacco company's pay like 6$ a pound for that same tabbaccy

17. [quote name='"fender420"']I like it being illegal just because it stays on the edge. Its exciting knowing you could go to jail if you get caught. If it was legal prices would drop like a rock. walmart would be selling it.[/quote]

So you're saying because its illegal and you could go to jail its better, but if it were legal prices would drop and you could buy it at walmart and the would suck? :confused:

18. [quote name='"BongToker92"']Same here 20 a g
    60 1/8
    120 1/4[/quote]

$120 for a quarter is a bit pricey, don't you think?

19. I refuse to pay more than $10/g. Some people around here pay as much as $20, but I am not about to pay that much.

20. I won't pay more than 50 an eighth ever or 90 a q but that's for crazy good shit which I usually get for between 70-80 a q