What would you be doing with your life without weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Reefermister, Sep 1, 2009.

1. so over the summer i would classify myself as a pot head.
    i quit a little while ago because i wasnt doing anything at all but sitting around smoking weed.
    i know everyone on here loves weed so you are all going to call me a puss or something. but just think, what would your life be without weed. what would you be doing and is weed really better an alternative to real life.

2. My life would be exactly the same. Minus smoking weed. Weed isn't my life, i don't NEED to smoke, i just do it as a hobby.

3. You sound like one of those above the influence people trying to get a quick survey. Im not telling you shit !!!

4. The answer to this question for everyone who smokes cannabis should be: "Exactly the same, except without the cannbis."

5. My electric and water bills would be a bit cheaper

6. QFT. I don't see anything changing except for what I would do when I was actually doing the process of smoking.

7. #8 Reefermister, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    lol im one of the above the influence guys who spent
    i spent my almost my whole summer high
    and would it really be the same except not smoking weed
    i mean come on guys it obviously would not be the same
    im not looking down on weed im just saying theres a lot of things i would have done "but then i got high"
    have you ever heard of chaos theory, look that shit up then post here, do you think you could possibly got a worse grade in one class, that could end up changing your life more then you think. or maybe you got busted and have a record now, or you havent applied for a job you wanted because it tested. just want to know what you think your life would be if you never touched weed or it did not exist entirely

8. I'm probably like 99% of the people here. I'd be in the exact same situation, same lifestyle. Except without weed.

9. Same thing but probably more lonely. A lot of the close bonds with my friends came through being high around each other frequently.

10. without weed i think i would be going to school for something like civil engineering, living my life free of stereotypes, keeping a notebook with in depth thoughts and philosophies, and working a part time job between classes..... oh wait that is what i'm doing.

weed is not my life, its something i enjoy doing when i can. i don't walk around high, making stupid decisions that could potentially ruin any opportunity that i may have. if i think that weed is getting in the way of life, i stop smoking.

11. I'd be a full time viking part time ninja :rolleyes: not to be a douche but what answers did you expect we are who we are a plant isn't really going to influence how we live our lives only we can do that

12. The exact same fucking thing I would be doing now. That's what "the anti's" don't realize. Weed is an augment on my life, not a necesity. It's like asking me "What would you be doing if you stopped mouth-washing?"

I would still be fine. Probably not as good as I used to be but nothing significant enough to end my life.

13. if i didnt have weed well i would be inside my dorm playing video games wen im not in class. i would also be realy shy and my IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) would kill me because the only medicine i use is weed ( weed blocks the abdominal area from pain) so my life would probally be worse.

14. Probably in prison for doing something really fucking stupid..

15. Off deep in a psychiatric Hospital...:bongin:...No lie

16. I'm in college for Computer Science, I'm going to be a computer programmer. I exercise daily, eat healthily, keep my shit clean and organized and am going to a job interview tomorrow. I will be working full time with 12 credit hours at school. I have a great relationship with my family. Ummm... yeah, I wouldn't my life to be any different in the slightest than it is right now.

17. love on the other hand... that shit will fuck you UP

bumpin this thread for the fuck of it

18. If I wasn't smoking weed, I'd be robbing banks and raping women and children and stuff...

But thanks to weed, I don't do that kind of shit.