Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you be doing right now if

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Mar 3, 2012.

1. you and your family just finished blazing together???

2. Smoke more, of course.

3. Sounds like a good idea haha

4. Id be like "you better not tell my parents about this"

5. I'm 64 and don't have much older family left! My hubby and I toke together. My Mom and I toked a few times, but she preferred her booze (and it killed her).

My sons don't use cannabis, but one brews and wonders what the taste of a cannabis-flavored beer (rather than hops) would be like. Curiosity will eventually get him! lol

If we all decided to get stoned together, it would be a happy occasion where "Granny" just keeps filling the pipe or vape! A nice family bonding experience!

Granny

6. Just talk to them and see their clearer view on things.

7. [quote name='"Thomascolin"']Id be like "you better not tell my parents about this"[/quote]

bravo. this guys deserves an award for that comment. srsly he does.

8. "don't you just love weed?"

9. Board games son!

10. So...who's ordering the pizza?

11. Sooo should we all go get matching tattoos now?

12. Storm crow, you are the most awesome grandmother I have ever come across in my short life lol. If I just smoked with my family, one of the woman folk would probably be up cooking something because the women in my family are culinary geniuses, and the rest of us would be going crazy over video games or sports hah. Now I wanna have a family smokeout..

13. puttin the mayo on the knuckle sandwich.

not around my family obviously...

14. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I'm 64 and don't have much older family left! My hubby and I toke together. My Mom and I toked a few times, but she preferred her booze (and it killed her).

My sons don't use cannabis, but one brews and wonders what the taste of a cannabis-flavored beer (rather than hops) would be like. Curiosity will eventually get him! lol

If we all decided to get stoned together, it would be a happy occasion where "Granny" just keeps filling the pipe or vape! A nice family bonding experience!

Granny[/quote]

You sound like an awesome lady! I would love to toke with my grandma

But anywho. My mom used to be a professional chef so she would probably be cooking some dank ass food. And my dad would probably talk a lot about cars and tell cool stories

15. me and my pops always blaze. i hooked him up with a quarter of purple diesel the other day. we usually blaze, then watch some funny tv or get some delicious food. farting usually happens too, shit is too funny.

16. Waking up..

17. It would be chill if my family tokes. No one from what I know does though, mostly Morman :mad: :mad:

But I would be inviting them to play some video games or some shit :smoke: