What would you ask Cheech if you got the chance?

Discussion in 'General' started by Psych BroMigo, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Jw.

May have a chance to have a one on one with him and need a solid opening question :p

Legit questions btw not stupid basic "How high do you get"

But something with a Lil more depth cause Cheech is suppose to be a pretty smart guy and I'm excited :D

2. First, inform him how godly he is. Then tell him chong misses him. Then ask him about what he's doing nowadays.

3. Just cut the small talk and hit him with an impressive idea you may or may not have.. It's your chance to open this guy's eyes to something somewhere in the world.. And this guy has alot of money :smoke:

4. Got any weed? You do? Wanna burn? Cool.

:cool:

5. Y U no do drugs ?!!?!

6. Lookin for a Lil more.. Philosophical..

Might just talk with him and all non chalant be like..

"Yo my names _____" hand him my business card *under breath* "you should call me to toke sometime"

I think my natural innocence matched with the fact I'm a stoner working with him on a small shoot could work out in my favor so he'll remember.

7. Cheech is boring. Where's Chong at?

8. Lolz bump today's the day

9. have any std's?

10. Uh, "supposed to be"?

He kicked Anderson Cooper's ass on Jeopardy.

I'd say there's no questioning his intelligence or his ability to crush the "stupid pothead" stereotype. :smoke:

11. I'd ask him more about his personal self, like what he does for fun, what his favorite movies and songs are. As much as he loves weed, the guy probably gets really sick of people only ever talking about weed with him.

12. I challenge you to a smokeathone

13. Did OJ do it?

14. "you high bro?"

15. Wanna burn one?

16. Ask him what he's up to these days.

If you have time, you might want to ask why he stopped smoking.

I know Tommy misses him, he mentioned it in a documentary.

17. Or maybe ask. "What was it like working with Don Johnson on Nash Bridges?"

18. On a second thought i would seriously ask him how his image as a stoner has effected him with family and friends and do people take you less serious just because you're known for smoking weed not because of the fact that you do?

19. ^^ bam. We got a wiener so far

20. I would ask him if he'd be willing to sit down have a sesh with me and give me his life story and tell me about the old days.