What Would Yall Do?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dizzy, Apr 20, 2022.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'd listen to my gut instincts. They've never let me down yet.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Which Would Tell You What Lol?

~Toni~

4. It all depends on my instinctual reaction. If my instincts aren't screaming then I'll go for it. If they are screaming then I'll want nothing to do with it.

Instinct is a powerful tool if you can tap into it. Years ago I was at a friend's house smoking some killer hash oil, doing up some bbq and playing NASCAR on the Playstation. All of a sudden out of nowhere every fibre of my being was screaming to get the hell out of there. I tried to ignore it figuring it what just a result of being really, really high but it wouldn't go away. Finally I made up some excuse to head home.
    Found out the next day that his dealer sent some muscle to his house about an hour after I left because he was into her for 5 large and she wanted payment one way or the other.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. That's Pretty Good You Was Able To Avoid Them. What Happen To Your Friend? I Got Pretty Good Instincts Too Better Then I Used To Be Anyways. After I Got Attacked Back In My Home Country Jamaica I Read People An Vibes Alot Better Too. It Never Gonna Happen Like That Again.

~Toni~

6. Holy shit! That's intense! I'm sorry to hear about those two people dying but I am glad you were rescued and okay. Wow that's a lot to deal with at a young age tho! You're a survivor! God bless you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1