What Would Yall Do?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dizzy, Apr 20, 2022.

1. nope,my doorway is above and i want have to climb i will float into another dimension made for believers
    there is a better place than here

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I don't know about a hatch or tunnels. But there are stories of people finding staircases in the middle of the woods. That have no business being in the middle of nowhere. That give off freaky vibes. Imagine walking in the woods, you walk past a tree and there is a staircase. By itself. Leading to nothing. Could be old and decrepit, or it could look brand spanking new. Stone, wood, metal, could be anything. Do you climb the steps? Why? Each step you take things seem to get weirder and weirder. Most people don't even try to climb the steps, but those that do rarely get past a few before having to GTFO. Maybe that's where some of the missing people go. Who knows?

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Lol Yea I Can See How It Would Be Scary To Some People. I Guess I Just Always Wanna Find A Secret Place Or Have A Adventure.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  4. I Heard About Those Before...Pretty Freaky. I Wonder If I Would Get Far On Those Stair Cases.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. caeaddf2-d8d7-460b-aef7-3f94108627ea_text.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I Know Same Here! I Not Meaning When We Go To Heaven Tho I Talkin Bout On Earth. Someting Really Cool An Special That People Not Meant To See.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Lol tbh sis I am not sure I would go in. I'd certainly be curious but I have a recurring fear about being trapped somewhere underground, locked up somewhere where no one can find me. I can just see myself trapped and trying to yell for help but no one hearing me, then slowly dying of starvation or something worse lol. I think if I were going to go into something like that I would have to have someone with me, like a government official but even then I would be scared af tho bc what if they want to kill me for seeing something top secret? Lol it does sound interesting tho.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Thank You For The Reply KK! I Feel You On What You Sayin But I Couldn't Turn Down Someting Like That My Self. I Just Was Lettin My Imagination Run Free When I Made This Thread. I Always Wish I Would Find Some Cool Amazing Secret My Whole Life.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yeah I think I'd want to check it out

I'd guess it would be like some kind of old abandoned military installation or something

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thank You For The Reply. Thats Cool You Would Go In. Lol Or Maybe Not Abandoned That What I Would Like I Say In My First Post I Wish Too See Someting Amazing Or Special In It Then Sneak Out Again.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Any of you ever watch cave hiking on YouTube. It’s stressful just to watch.

12. Nah I Can't Watch Stuff Like That. Just Seein It Freak Me Out. I Severally Claustrophobic. If I Ever Got Stuck In Someting Like That I Would Probably L9se My Mind In Seconds.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I totally feel you too sis! It does sound fascinating. I would love to maybe help some alien or something who is in trouble with Area 51 or some place like that lol, say if this alien ran away or something I would give them shelter. Provided they're a friendly alien of course lol. I could see myself getting involved in something top secret lol scary as it may be I might not be able to resist lol.

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. I feel you on this too sis!!! :eek:. The idea of being trapped in some small space and can't get out.....helllll to the no!!! LMAO. I'm very claustrophobic myself, probably why I am not comfortable in crowds lol.

• Agree Agree x 1

15. Yup Exactly Everyting You Said Sis! Same Here Bout The Crowds Too Ion Trust Large Gatherings Of People Who Know What Will Happen.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

16. I think with your imagination you and your husband should get super high and watch this movie together!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Ohhh Thhat Looks Interesting. I Cant Get High ATM Tho But Maybe I Will See if We Can Check It Out.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  18. I was 12yo I fell down a sewer hatch, I don't remember much, I had been causing trouble at the market and the stall holders hired some older kids to beat on me and my friends, my buddies had the sense to leap over the open hatch but not me my little legs could not jump that far,
    I fell what felt for miles all I saw like in a dreamy slow movie was the ladder, I was trying to grasp, it was getting darker and darker as I fell, ....then nothing
    I came too in a hospital, everyone fussing over me, it was a big deal even my parents who I thought hated and nagged me bigtime actually showed some emotion
    I didn't know then but two sewer workers died trying to rescue me, they were gassed by the methane?
    not me tho I had drowned in shit, piss and whatever was in the gutter...above

I later went to the funerals, and had to give a big thank you to those families that cost them their future wage
    and loved ones, tho I was really to young to understand, the impact it had on those families, they didn't have to rescue me tho I am grateful
    Later I joined the airforce and got used to seeing hatches as 'escape doors' from even further shit

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1