What would u say to cops if they caught u ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Like if they should catch u while smoking MJ. Usually they want also to know wheres to bud from.... but we all know if u say that and ur dealer gets caught, u will be probably dead.... so what would u say to cops about weed

2. well when i got arrested i told him that his search of me was unlawful or whatever way i phrased it , no reason for him to be searching me, so when he found my little bit of weed i told him straight up ill see u in court whenever this shit gets to it, he said its his job to follow up at/on court dates I said okay... later on my weed charge got dropped

3. say that someone that you met from out of town at a party sold it to you

4. A constable from my local law enforcement agency sold it to me.

5. i told him i got it in the next state over and he was like "went on a roadtrip huh" and i was like "no i was visiting a friend and we bought it when we were there"

it was the truth though but he bought it for sure

6. Lol, aww. That's almost adorable.

I'd never rat on anyone. It's an asshole move any way you cut it.

That said, the people I go through, if I ratted on them... they'd probably just kindly inform me that I was never welcome in their presence again.

Not every weed grower/dealer is violent. Most of them, you fuck them over and you just won't be welcome anymore.

If you have a dealer that would honestly kill you for that, then I have to wonder if that's a person worth even talking to.

Granted, I live in the area of peaceful hippies, so take what I say with a grain of salt. :smoking:

7. you say He sold me the drugs, that man right there! while pointing to the officers partner.

8. Id tell him to Suck my dick.

9. Id tell him to Sick my Duck.

10. Id tell her to Suck my Dick

11. Yeah, this whole "repeating" thing has never been done before. People will probably think it's really original and funny, because they haven't seen it happen dozens of other times.

Personally, I shit my pants over how cool and original it is.

12. haha sick bro

13. You outta bowls to smoke buddy?

And FYI I didn't repeat anything.

And neither did Purrppzz..

LOL

14. But honestly, why would you tell a cop that if you got busted??

15. Picked it up off of some bloke in the street, in the city...

Its not like they can really go and check up on it, is it?

Come to think of it, why does anyone snitch on something like a bud posession charge? Its not like you're going to get given a little badge and a wowwipop for it by the filth, is it...

16. Outta bowls? Me? No way, buddy. I got plenty of bowls to smoke. :D