Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would u do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MIDNITE TOKES, Sep 23, 2010.

1. I have to guys but dont no who to buy from. The first one hooks u up and gives u a little more than u payed for{witch is always good}. The second person has really dank shit but only gives wat u pay for. what would all of u do

2. im a quality over quantity kinda guy, so id go with the second guy

3. I would ask Jesus who to buy from

4. Definitely. It's much nicer having an 1/8 of dank than a QP of brick weed. Dank gives you a much nicer high, while schwagg gets you high, but gives you a headache.

5. if u have a niced size tolerance go for the dank. low grade weed only does the trick at first then after a few days its just a cloudy head.

6. My answer is, buy from them both intermittantly...unless they're the kind of little bitches you don't want to deal with in the first place, it's not like their feelings are going to be hurt if you don't come to them as frequently as some people.
    Go on the basis of what you need/feel like, on some occasions you'll want more, say if you have to share it around a bit, or want to make it last on account of quantity...on others, you'll just want a really good high...
    Of course, in my experience dealers don't ALWAYS have the same gear...what if the guy that gives you more, gets better stuff, and still gives you more? You might not find out if you stop seeing him.
    It pays to have as many contacts as possible.

7. Right on. Life's too short for shitty weed. If you do the math, what's the difference in actual dollars anyway. That's the argument I always use with people that drive across town to save five cents a gallon on gas :) I'll pay the extra buck for convenience, or in this case, the extra couple bucks for good shit.