what would u do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cabby, Oct 4, 2006.

1. plants are 5 weeks into flower tomorrow. im worried about rippers. im thinkin about harvesting some early in case i get ripped. u no........so i have something at least. what would u do?

2. Id risk transplant before Id rip em either way its sad news :mad:

3. rippers as in people that would steal the buds??? what would i do, take my gun out, what should u do.. get a gun and have fun

4. I know what you mean man. Let them Lady's have a nice finish, they still have a long way to grow. Personally I feel that the most growth of buds is in the last 3 weeks. Let them Mature, those buds will swell more and watch them trichomes get cloudy. If you don't want to risk losing everything take the main colas and leave the little ones to finish. Not many rippers in the Midwest where I live, more like Deer.

Rule one: The best security of your grow is that you tell nobody that you grow, so less of a chance of your grow getting ripped or found by LEO. (not your mom/dad, best friend, brother/sister, aunt/uncle or wife.)
    Rule two: Spend little time as possible at the grow location.
    Rule three: Grow in many locations(age old saying don't put all of your eggs into one basket)

Hope it was helpful and not to preachy.

Happy Growing