What would the world be like ...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Taylored, Apr 18, 2012.

1. If there were no borders :smoke:

2. it'd increase the travel of drugs enforcing the gang activity and random fucking crimes. it'd be bad.

3. It'd create a sense of unity and people could just get the fuck over their differences and realize we are all stuck on the same earth and we can work together to make it a great place to live and provide for our children.

4. :confused:

5. Shitty for the more developed countries. Good for the less developed ones.

6. #6 SoulessStoner, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012

lmfao no. A world without borders would be total hell. Do you know how much harder it would be to fight crime if people have free roam of THE ENTIRE WORLD? It wouldn't create any sense of unity either. People would fight over who gets what land, as people naturally segregate (part of the race issues in this country, and the blame is with all races but that's a different argument). To think that we could just go from hating to loving everyone by eliminating borders is just asinine.

[​IMG]

7. It wouldn't bother me because I prefer Barnes and Noble

8. i lold:D

9. How about we just respect the people on the other sides of borders and keep em all...And learn to work towards keeping all countries sustained or teaching and learning sustenance and keeping everyone's individualism and diversity. That would actually be a real feat IMO.

10. [​IMG]

11. we're too territorial for that type of shit

12. if borders did not exist from the very beginning, now thats somethin.

13. Problems with no borders is there is nothing to stop a militarized force from taking your property.

At least that's the biggest disadvantage I can think of.