Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would the older pothead of your self tell your younger pothead self.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokingRookie, Mar 17, 2012.

1. FUCKING STORY TIME: Summer vacation of my sophmore year in HS, my buddy had been on some unmentionables and had a big problem. I went to his house with two other buddies and we started seshing in his back yard. He choose to use a white lighter, I REFUSED to use it. So i whipped out my green one. The next day his parents had an intervention set up and he was in lockdown rehab 600 miles away for the rest of the summer. We thought he was dead, we suspected that he had O.D.'ed. We called his cell every day the whole summer, First day of Junior year he shows up, with a shaved head and a recovered addiction. I will NEVER use a white lighter just because of what happened.

2. quality over quantity
    buy a scale
    hiding spots in the car/room

3. "Don't pick up Tyler on May 26th 2011"
    "Don't hang out with Abbey on March 26th 2010."
    "Don't buy from a few certain people."
    "Don't fuck up."

4. Not to buy that one bag back during February vacation 2007, for sure.

Bad experience that night let me just say.

5. Dont think too much of weed, it will lose the excitement into it, and it will become a MUST in your life.

6. Don't let just anyone[smoking buddies]have access to your house while you are away...surefire way to get the law on you due to another's dumbass actions....

7. Start smoking by yourself right away

8. dont get with her.

9. Stop smoking out of cans and aluminum you fucking faggot

10. [quote name='"Goopus"']Bet a lot of money on Fabricio Werdum against Fedor Emelianenko.[/quote]

Lol imagine the money some lucky people made here.

11. [quote name='"SwichOne"']dont get with her.[/quote]

This depending on how far I can go back

I would say don't change anything you're a cool mofo and an awesome person keep on keepin on.

Then I'd fire up a fat blunt of some dank I grew and both mes would get highhhhhh sooooooo highhhhhh

12. Keep it green.

Dont try certain unmentionables :(

13. LOTTO MAX: Fri March 16, 2012

05 07 18 24 28 41 49

Edit: Kinda surprised no one has posted something like this LOOOL

14. "don't light that joint, mom's coming home early today"

15. Ill tell the sophmore in highschool me to...Chill more, worry less, tell the people you love that you love them, always always be open to people and be accepting when your caught dead wrong.

16. STOP SMOKING....:mad:

and Learn to grow at a much earlier age...:)

and the main one would be... Don't marry that girl..she just going to take half your stuff later..:eek:

17. do what your doing. your doing well. think for yourself. read more. learn more about yourself. money isnt life, living happily should be your main priority.

18. "Can I get a half pound of that shit you're smoking?" Damn I had access to such a good dealer back then, didn't even know how fucking lucky I was. :/
    Oh, and something like "Get a fucking bowl, or a bong, or anything but spliffs. It's a nasty habit and you'll find yourself constantly smoking cigs over the next few years."

19. Mid February, 1978.

Tell your dumbass friend to check and see if he has his bag when you're leaving the house so it won't be laying in the middle of the front room floor when your parents come home.