What would the Federal Government do if all 50 states suddenly legalized marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Vollont, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If cash is not accepted we will have to beat them physically with our gold bricks.
    Or in my city, gold chains and fake gold chains.

2. Here's a good video of where our financial situation is headed. Well, I see it as a high likelihood anyway.

The American Dream

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM[/ame]

3. You are MMJ patient.
    What pharma would you be using instead of MMJ?
    What pharma were you using before and have you merely
    added MMJ to that regimen?
    You claim MMJ will have no impact on pharma.

wtf

Kind of like an "oxy"-moron

4. Can't believe nobody has commented on this.

Biased? Guilty. Biased due to life experiences. Why take expensive
    toxins that don't even work or worse?

Sounds to me like you are trying to give reasons why we don't need cannabis.
    Wow. Just wow.

5. Best way to get rid of trolls is to ignore them,,if he knew anything about marijuana users,,he would have known drivers,construction workers,doctors and airplane pilots already work stoned and have been for years.:smoke:

6. #106 HittinBongs420, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Not all medicines are toxins, or expensive.

And no, i wasn't giving reasons why we don't need cannabis, i was giving counter-arguements. What, you think this world one-sided? My apologies for viewing the situation at all angles instead of being biased to one view.

Did you even read what you just wrote? And if you did, That makes sense to you? If it did, i'm not surprised at how people view the typical "pothead"

And come on, me, trolling? With your implied definition of a troll, Everyone in this thread is a troll.
    At least come up with a logical reason as to why you're calling me a troll. Not just the fact I said something you didn't understand.

Marijuana's legalization will result in producer loss, Yeah, but the fact of the matter is, Marijuana's prohibition is the only thing keeping the law abiding citizen from a safer and healthier alternative medicine.

7. "" Take this scenario for example. Let's say Full legalization, alot of americans are smoking weed cause it's legal, everyone you drive near everyday is high, construction workers are high, politicians are high, teachers are high, I smoke weed, and im not saying potheads are stupid, but at the end of the day, potheads do slip up or do stupid shit sometimes.....""

sorry you can't read and just because stoners do stupid things does not make marijuana the cause of their stupidity,,,some people are just stupid,,with or without marijuana

8. How are you going to say I can't read something I wrote myself? I'm starting to think you're a troll. And don't try to tell me weed doesn't make people stupid, because it doesn't. It makes them DO stupid shit. there's a difference with that one extra word. When you're high, stupid activities or actions seem like a good idea, or fun, or whatever.

But please, continue to make no sense at all, I reallly love having these little discussions and hearing peoples opinions.

9. ALL meds are toxic, with one exception. Cannabis. Utterly non-toxic.
    Ever heard of Material Safety Data Sheets? (MSDS)
    Ever heard of LD-50 ratings? This is the acute dosage level tested on lab rats. The dose is increased until 50% of the test subjects DIE. Toxicity isn't implied. Toxcity is measured. Any and all chemicals will have this. What do you think pharmaceuticals are? Chemicals.

Producer loss? whoops. :eek: Now where did this come from? Your "angle"
    just got exposed. By you. Thanks. :wave:

10. #110 HittinBongs420, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    You basically just told me they test medicines on rats to see when they overdose on said medicines. No shit, kind of common sense that they will test medicines they release to the public. not ALL medicines are toxic, you can drink 5 gallons of milk and die from it, does that mean it's toxic? by your explanation, yeah.

you do realize the definition for chemicals is pretty broad, right? Pretty much everything dealing with chemistry can be considered a chemical. Therefor, again, you're wrong, as there is chemicals in marijuana, just not mad-made ones.

and um... my angle? exposed? you're a conspiracy nut dude... im on a weed forum, if i was from some big ass medicine company why the fuck would i be on this website? I'm not even of legal age to work with a company for longer than 22 hours a week. If you're going to continue being one of those foil-heads, at least be logical about it. (which you're not doing)

Forgot to mention this, "Producer loss" probably wasn't the right terminology, but earlier in this thread you said pharma companies would lose money or whatever I didn't go back and check that post, So yeah, Producer loss because Pharma will have to PRODUCE the medicine. another reason why you make no sense and I now conclude you're one of those batshit insane dementia patients.

Also, Please research the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy theory buylow. it'll probably make a lot of sense out of your current thoughts or even all your past pro-marijuana arguments. (And again, I myself am pro-marijuana, you're just the type of person I dislike being on the same side as.)

11. You're insulting one of the most well educated and respected members of this forum dude. He's almost always right and is right in this case as well.

We keep a friendly and respectful atmosphere here, so try not to be so harsh.

Peace bro.

12. The only thing insulting I said was calling him "a batshit insane dementia patient"
    If you take offense, my apologies. But that's just my opinion because he's assuming im some company spy or something.

Either way, back on topic. How do you figure he's right in this case?

13. You grow cannabis? For resale? uh-huh.
    You are perfectly clear now.
    Go try and cloud some other issue that is common fucking sense.

Fuck off.

14. Congratulations guys! Another thread where people let their ego's destroy the content.

Closed for review, infractions will be handed out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.