Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would one call vaporized marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Architect, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #21 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    You don't have to cook it. It's already been vaped. Just put it in any food that has been cooked, spicy works. and eat it.

Or do like Granny, put in caps and take it that way. Shit you can eat it with a spoon, I wouldn't advise doing this because from first hand experence I know it really tastes BAD.

2. #22 Bill O'Really, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    You can smoke it and still get liftoff. ABV or AVB.... when you run out you'll call it WEED!

You get higher if you use it to infuse oil. It's not that it's been cooked and that's what activated the THC. If you eat vaped weed on its own, your body absorbs some of it, but it's not very efficient. Cooking it into a fat bonds it and your body processes it more slowly and fully. So you get a way better high than just eating it. Anyone who says they don't get much from it when eating it, needs to treat it like regular weed and make an oil or peanutbutter or something.

Think of it like a candle wick. The wick on its own will burn, but quickly and without much light. With wax though, it burns brighter and longer. Vaped weed on its own moves quickly through the body. Eating a fat made with vaped weed moves slowly and is more fully digested. 

4. #26 VapeLifeAlex, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    revape
    No, thats what i call it when its gold

5. [​IMG]

Never attempted to put avb in capsules without making it into a proper edible first.

Going to see how this works. I got plenty of avb to waste.

6. Duff is what I've been calling it.

7. #29 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    If you can get more stoned, not higher as it's a couch lock, I really don't want it. An hour after eating it in a salsa I was sound asleep. I woke up six hours later and could still feel it.

8. I'm not arguing stoner semantics with you, believe whatever you think you need to be right.

9. No you don't understand what I'm saying.
    I'm not saying it will not get stronger, what I'm saying is because of the couch lock/Indica effect from just eating it, I don't to try it any stronger.

10. I just call is after vape

11. A waste of fucking weed lol. Vaping doesn't do shit for me.

12. No amount of smoking could get me to the level vaping brings me

13. Idk why so many people have to call it trash?
    I bet if somebody made them some edibles with ABV and didn't tell them what it was they would be high as fuck! I have made some great edibles with ABV before and I have even gotten high from smoking a joint of it so by no means is it trash!!

14. #36 (T)hat(H)igh(C)haser, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    If vaping doesn't do shit for you you have a shitty vaporizer. I vape, I throw the duff into a container and then guess what you run out of weed at some point and you've got a whole bunch of it, it might not be the most potent but still better then schwag and much better then nothing! What I end up having is a tray of kief and a bottle of duff. Put some kief on your duff and you won't be complaining.Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. I work at the dispensary and the butter that I make at home with what had already been vaped through my volcano is stronger than the stuff we sell. I just put a bunch of the vaped bud in a crockpot with a pound of butter and let it ride! Strain it put it in the fridge and you've got a damn good butter superstrong!!! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. [quote name="goodtimes71" post="19417759" timestamp="1390861550"]I work at the dispensary and the butter that I make at home with what had already been vaped through my volcano is stronger than the stuff we sell. I just put a bunch of the vaped bud in a crockpot with a pound of butter and let it ride! Strain it put it in the fridge and you've got a damn good butter superstrong!!! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Use clarified butter, you'll be surprised how much stronger it is without water interfering