Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would make you download an app for a dispensary?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chiggmista, Apr 12, 2014.

1. So, what would make you download an app for a recreational/medical dispensary?

I.E

Coupons?
    Rewards?
    Menu?
    Directions?
    Photos?
    Reviews?

So on so fourth.

So, what would make you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to download a mobile app for a dispensary in Colorado?

I am trying to get a better idea for a project I am building.

Thank you in advance. Much love!

2. A free gram at the dispensary would make me download the app.

Weedmaps is basically what you listed.

3. Nothing really. Its pretty easy to find a dispensary if you want one. Coupons or discounts would be cool, but you can find discounts pretty regularly anyway. The only time I download retail apps is if I shop there frequently, otherwise all the info you mention can easily be found elsewhere without having to install crap on my phone.

4. Id say you hit the nail on the head. Or however that sayin goes lol

But yeah, free buds pushin it imo. Its a business, not a charity, specials, discounts (on clones and shit besides bud), updated strains.

Only possible way im adding anymore apps to my already cluttered device

Real talk

5. A good one would be comparative prices for strains.

An example would be you click on Alaskan Thunder Fuck and it shows dispensaries near you that have the strain along with their prices.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

6. If the dispensary delivered or allowed me to reserve a certain amount.
    For example, I downloaded an app for a restaurant I frequent because they allow you to order from the app. It saves me the hassle of waiting in line-my order is already ready for me and I just jump ahead of the queue.

Being able to see reviews from other customers and rewards would be cool too.

7. If I could use dispensaries I would download an app.

8. weedmaps and leafly (here in WA) already do all of that.

However, I have a few favorite dispensaries that, if they had an ACCURATE menu, kept for-real updated (like, taking off the stuff you no longer have!) I might download a specific app.  But, you'd already have to be one of my favorite 2-3 dispensaries.