What would jesus do?

Discussion in 'General' started by yota420, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Okay you are driving down the road in a neighborhood and hitting a bowl/bubbler/whatever and you have to hold it up so you can keep your eyes on the road and you see a car come around the corner and u are hitting it. Do you just take half a hit and put the bowl down in time or do you just finish your hit and not give a fuck if the car sees you?

I usually just don't give a fuck but im starting to worry that eventually ill get some crazy old guy that will call the cops or something... do you really think anyone would call the cops for someone smoking a bowl while they are driving?

2. If I ever smoke in the car (usually won't if I am the driver) I use one of the hitters that looks like a cigarette. Sure they don't really look like a cigarette up close, but in your car you should be fine.

3. Shouldn't smoke in your car, imo. Anyways, if they get a good look at it you might have something to worry about....maybe. But another car driving by isnt going to notice.

4. Nobody's called the cops on me... Although I usually try to hide the bowl pretty well.

5. I have driven by plenty of cars and noticed people smoking a bowl.

My wife has eagle eyes for people sparking a bowl! It's insane!

6. I've never seen a person smoke a bowl.

7. I swear I just read this on another forum...

8. I try to never hit the bowl when another car can see me

Been bowl cruisin' for years without incident

9. I seen an old guy driving down the road hitting a pipe yesterday, he saw me an didnt even care.

10. put the bub down... better safe then sorry.

11. As long as you can see it's not a cop you're good. No one will take note of the license plate, call 911 while driving, just to report a guy smoking a bowl. Also, 911 probably wouldn't give a shit about "a dude was just SMOKING WEED driving south". They have better things to do than try and track down a guy smoking weed. I guess...

12. i usually smoke blunts if i'm in the car, but if we're passing around a bowl i'd probably just finish the hit

13. The cops in your area must not be like the cops in my area.

14. I generally put myself in their shoes and think.... "If I passed someone smoking a bowl, what would I do?"

Well, I'd let them go about their business... But then again I'm a stoner..

I guess that's not really valid after all.

15. i'd put it down right quick

but jesus is a sav he'd keep hitting it

and if the fool does anything

jesus would kick his ass

16. Cops ain't fuck with jesus

17. Yeah Jesus got away with all kinds of shit in his day