what would it take...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mac Miller, Oct 5, 2010.

1. i'd probably suck a dick for $5,000 a week for the rest of my life

i mean it'd be rough cause think about it, you'd have to really try to get the guy off, you have to put effort in to pleasing the guy lmao....fuck but thats alota money i'd do it definatly.

2. i'mma go with the captain for this one but yea same deal haa.

3. If you offered me enough money shit ya i mean not working the rest of your life for a few minutes of torture? i'd do it

4. I don't see it as torture...more like "extremely unpleasant"

5. well i figure if he has to pay me to suck his dick he probably won't be a good lookin dude

6. If she's hot and clean, I'm going down!;)

7. crack.
    just kidding, i would never. not even if there was a fire.

8. 2 billion dollars? Do not lie! :laughing:

9. Step Brothers quote?

10. Possibly mdma, but I don't really think it's necessary for this... I just hate to pass up any opportunity for molly.

11. Heh... you can't keep me out of the nearest available pussy...

12. good call!
    and no way, million, i would never sell my dignity!

13. So hardddd to believe. What if no one ever knew about it?

14. I'd have to be single and she'd have to be clean and overall pretty hot. :p

15. A blind fold and a guy who won't tell anyone.

16. I don't know if there's anything enticing that would want me to try that other than pure curiosity. Not gender confused just saying its something I've wondered about looking through a woman's eyes giving oral. Maybe I would if the price was right everyone has price dude will have to find mine. I'd probably do it to bang 200 women who were under the care of me for 30 days and 30 night yea I'd suck a dick and let it facial for that no biggie :smoke: Its only dick

17. the opportunity lol

18. i would know :(
    but if i woke up after what happened, clueless, and not remembering a thing, and 2 billion dollars in my bank, yeah i'd do it.

19. ^^ now that is just greedy lol

I'd suck a dick for 2 billion dollars...and i don't think i would really give a shit who knew....

hell... i'd even put some effort into it. lmao

20. But yours is clean enough for your girlfriend's mouth?
    I mean... if us girls have to do it...

I'm just messing with you, but that's a silly excuse, sir. :p