what would it take

Discussion in 'General' started by SamRod06, Apr 15, 2009.

1. for you to stop using drugs? a traumatic experience? someone you know and love passing away? a deep convo wit a meaningfull person in your life?

2. 5 million dollars and for god to make this one chick like me :cool:

3. A girl in the relationship to tell me not to.

4. Any moment when I feel that I am abusing them and holding myself back from my potential.

5. The power of pussy is clearly evident.

For me, heavy brain trauma of some sort, the kind of personality eradicating shit that happens after serious bouts of coma or getting kicked in the face by a horse. Yep, that sounds about right.

6. thats exactly what how i feel, ive seen so many people fuck up there lives with shit and i dont understand why the fuck they didnt stop

7. Whenever I see that it's seriously holding me back.

8. If at anytime I feel that Im not going to get something I need because of drugs, theyre gone.

9. If it ever stops me from using my full potential in life..............

or

500 million dollars..........cash!

10. The only drugs I do on a regular basis is; marijuana, alcohol, & prescription strength cough syrup.

I don't see myself sippin syrup in the long-term future. In fact, if I didn't have such a good hook-up on it, I wouldn't be doing it now.

Alcohol is a little bit different. I don't see a problem using this drug for the rest of my life, and long as it's not being abused. I'm working on controlling that now... drinking less often, and with moderation in mind is what I'm looking for.

The only way I'll ever stop using marijuana, is if it affects my career in any way. I stopped smoking for 8 months last year because of this. I probably wouldn't be smoking at all, if my job regularly, or randomly drug tested. I love getting high... but I love having a good paying job, and living comfortable more.

11. Like what other people said, if it's starting to fuck up my life. I want drugs to have no influence on my future.
    ...just make me happy in the present :D

12. HAHAHA does this include pussy?
    cause if so your no alone hahaha just look through the thread :D

13. Only if drugs didn't exist. Because they exist. I will do them till I die. I love them too much. Kinda sad right :cool:

14. Jail or death.

:cool:

15. I did quit smoking weed when I got real sick last year, I still don't smoke as much as I used to. But then again I don't consider MJ a drug so

16. i like smoking bud and plan no growing in the near future...prolly never...
    i dont really do any other drugs i drink...
    im down for some shrooms i dont do sick shit

17. i plan on smokin weed for the majority of my life

other drugs probly not. i cant come up with one thing that would make me quit.
    aside from fuckin up too much.

18. still havent figured this one out?
    hmm..the dopest thing on the planet,other than drugs & pussy.
    yeahh,thats what would make me quit.

19. Any family, Any friends, Any amount of money, Any close death related to drugs.

Marijuana is my only drug of choice and if i knew it was coming between my Family or Friends, You bet your ass i would stop smoking right there and then, Plain and simple.

20. Starting a family. Or realizing that it's effecting my school work or career in a negative way.

[edit]

or hearing the voice of god telling me to stop or he's gonna kill me.