Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would it take for you to quit weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodseasons, May 9, 2012.

1. If im on probation is the only way.

2. If it was killing me.
    If my mom hated me for smoking.
    Hmm if I was eternally pregnant?
    Not much :p

3. Any job that requires mandatory drug screenings are for sure a reason to quit, and if any medical conditions that arose which required me to avoid marijuana, I would. (Only if necessary :p)

4. After 54 years of toking I'm like the other guy, Death!

5. Impossibilities. ;)

6. The world runs out of butane.

7. Magnifying glasses, man :wave:

8. Or yknow, fire, or vaping :cool:

9. #29 the cole phelps, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    I can't see myself quiting anytime soon. If i had a reason to quit i'd stop right now. It would have to be a good reason why i can't smoke anymore and if i quit i'd want something that's just as good or even better to replace it with

10. If it became a serious health concern , defiantly. Other wise I would have to loose interest in smoking ( the hobby, collecting etc ). I find if you stay active( walk instead of drive etc) workout a few times a week, your physical condition will have no relation to your smoking

11. #31 Storm Crow, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Well, for a start, I would require freedom from the migraine headaches I have had since I was 3. (And preferably without all the side effects of Imitrix.)

Removing all the aches and pains you have when you are in your 60s would also make quitting easier.

And eliminating my slight case of bipolarism would be a good idea. (I'm a bit moody, but not like my really bipolar mom). Cannabis keeps me on an even keel.

Then there is my family's history of alcoholism, that I have had a brush with a few times in my life, but cannabis keeps me away from all that. :D

You would also have to remove all the medical benefits of cannabis (blocking Alzheimer's better than Aricept, slowing breast, lung and prostate cancer, soothing inflammation and pain, and all the other things it helps!).

And you would have to make cannabis less fun and enjoyable! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

12. It would take a really good reason. I would prob just eat it then.

13. Probation, anything with cops except just a ticket, a dui, smoking more then a quarter every day unless its a holiday like 420 or My bday or whatever. My parents hated me for it. Drug screening. No money.

14. Before I die, Im gonna build a machine that grows weed and another machine to burn it and pump it into the cold lungs of my corpse.

15. Not would for me, what did in my case. A good job, starting at like 9.40 instead of my shitty job were i make 7.40.. Yeah I just have to do a drug test and it's for a job at my dads work so I kinda have to pass and i don't want to trust fake urine or detox shit with a lab test so im cleaning my stuff up.

16. Not much even when I am offered to get smoked out by a customer I always say no, I dont really know why other than the fact that I suck driving when Im high lol

17. #37 Atomic Labrador, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Well, long t-break wise:
    -If money is ever short, or I have less than 500 in the bank. Soon it will be 1000$ limit, and so forth. Otherwise, I'm stopping until I'm moving forward in actually saving money.
    -If I'm on a job hunt and desperate for a job.
    -If I'm with a woman and we're trying to have a (read: one) child, I'll stop for a long time. And when she's pregnant, I'd stop for her during. It's only fair.
    -If I need to straighten out my life. I quit for 6 months after not only having my first bad-trip, but was borderline evicted, burning out, struggling rent/car/school payments, and more introverted than usual. It was a good idea to stop, and helped keep me back on track in regards to learning to not only limit my vaping, but to set my priorities straight.

If I ever fell back into an irresponsible routine like where I'd been, I think I would altogether quit, but I'm only going to move forward, I'm telling myself.

18. I'd give up smoking weed for $1,000,000 and my dream job

Then I would invest some money into a bakery and make/consume edibles for the rest of my life

19. Why would I even think of this question.