What would happen if...

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Ok basically, I have some mushrooms (A cap and 2 stems, weighs around 2.25 grams), and an 1/8th of some of the best nug Ive ever smoked(2 bong rips had me flying, and I pack super small one hit bowls)

What would happen if I made some firecrackers with the weed, actually Id just make one, but what if I ate it at the same time as the shrooms, good or bad idea?

2. It depends on the situation. Are you in an environment that you feel totally safe in and can chill for a couple hours? Are you used to being insanely stoned off your ass?Have you done shrooms before? Lots of variables you gotta include for someone to make an accurate assessment of the situation.

3. Ill be doing them right at my house, my parents(Im 19 but I go to college in the town I live in) will be gone untill around 11, and then when they come home Id be up in my room "sleeping".

Ive done shrooms twice, both at a moderate dose...around 1.5-2 grams, both times were insane and I loved them.

As for being stoned off my ass, I am usually mildly stoned all day long, but I get really baked every morning with around 3-4 bong rips, and then 2-3 bowls out of my onehitter throughout the day, lands me at just over an 8th a week, so yeah Im good with being stoned because I am right now haha you know your high when it takes like 10 minutes to type a post because you keep changing your mind on what to write:smoking:

4. Your parents make you go to sleep at 11?

5. No, I would just be pretending to have fallen asleep early, Ill leave a note downstairs that says I had a headache and went to bed, and then they wont come up and mess/talk with me. But really Ill be upstairs watching tv, listening to music and all that jazz.

6. oh, yeah then you'll be fine and relaxed

7. You should be alright if youve at least tried shrooms before and your parents won't bother you. I'd suggest just locking yourself in your room so you remember not to go walking around once they get home.