Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would happen if...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Origination, Feb 2, 2009.

1. I smoke 4 bowls of weed?
    And if I did, how could i get out of the high?

2. Are you serious ?

3. No, thats why i posted this. *sarcasm*

4. you would die.

5. drink some OJ and put in some eye drops.

Thats not really a common practice with us stoners....

6. I still have trouble believing you're serious.

7. This is up there with "help my bud is laced" and "would butter work as bongwater"...

8. Even though no one is giving you a real answer (and who could blame them), I will. Depending on the potency of the weed, it could be "I have a headache" to "I have no head". Just do it and see for yourself dude.

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

9. You can get out of the high by not smoking 4 bowls of weed.

10. LMAO miguel..

Well I interpreted the question to be like...I just smoked 4 bowls of weed and now I gotta do shit but I cant be high, what should I do?

Thats probably what he would have said if he wasn't so BAKED:D;)

But I was being serious, drink some orange juice. Vitamin C brings you down.

IF YOUR A STONER LIKE MYSELF AND NEVER WANT TO LOSE YOUR HIGH, STAY AWAY FROM ORANGE JUICE!

...hasnt failed me so far..

11. if i get a high i dont like i smoke different weed or pound a couple beers then ur more drunk than high

12. cool, never knew that.

13. i guess if you want to get out of it (no idea why) any fruit juice or milk always brings me down a few notches