what would happen if....??

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ugeman420, Dec 8, 2002.

1. im really baked right now and all of a asuden theyse quesitons just popepd into my head.
    what would happen if we fel into out computers\, and kept on falling intot he dark void of the computer??
    what woud lhapen if icoudl go the speed of light and then i turned on a flash ligh?
    why is weed illegal?
    if u like fell through the earth and just kept going straight throught he kore and out the our side... u woudl come up with ur head on teh ground. thhink about it ur head was facing up but after going through the earth ur head would be on teh eartha nd u would be standing on ur head to those in the soutehrn hemisphere. i'ms rry dudes i'm just realy baked peaec love peaec
    -e

2. Haha....glad to see that the THC is knocking the bazookas outta ya.....

Baked is always better than Fried.....

As to all your "What-ifs?" That's the whole interesting part of the human mind, the brain is the only organ that startles medical professionals every min and everyday.....

They are still studying Enstein's and claim that his hypothalamus is bigger than the average human being's.....

The human mind is a very complex organ, a tool that can create or destroy, a machine that has gone hay-wired before in accordance to human history...try studying people who has ruled the world before they reached 30...and you'll know what i mean......we are all warped in our own personal ways.....

Kick back and enjoy the ride...

3. Simple. Turn off the computer. The Matrix cannot reach you there. (Or can it? ;) )

hehe it happens to the best of us, and I say let it! these fun times are why we started smoking in the first place, right?

A scientific answer to your question would probably be this: As you passed the center of the earth, your body would be "reoriented" in a way. What was once "down" would then be perceived as "up", since the earth's gravitational pull would still be pulling you to the center of the earth, but as you said, you would feel like you were standing on your head. The solution? Turn around before all the blood rushes to your head silly (lol)

...I'm not sure if that answered your questions, but I got a chuckle out of typing them. Hope you enjoyed them too!