What would happen if Ron Paul was assassinated?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dualified, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Do you think this country would be torn up or what? Paul's supporters are some of the most outspoken individuals and have shown their faces numerous times among other candidates. They also make up a good portion of the youth (ages 18-30; yes, I am also a Paul supporter..)

But I'm high and I wanna speculate. Would that be a tipping point for this country if all of his dreams and those who believe in them were shattered by his death?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxS93VJgpc0]NH: Angry mob swarms Rick Santorum - YouTube[/ame]

^ I do believe most of those supporters were Paul supporters, just to give you an idea.

2. Nothing because he didn't stand a chance at being elected anyway..

3. The revolution would go from peaceful to violent.

Na, I'm sure we'd rally behind someone else. Perhaps Rand, or Gary Johnson.

..but that would be a tragedy. I'd definitely be hurt.

4. Why are you even thinking about this?

5. Half, if not more, of the entire U.S. probably has no idea who in the fuck Ron Paul is. If they did, it really wouldn't effect the country that much. He's just a candidate.

6. yeah pretty much. people would be mad for awhile and then life would go on.

7. While yes his supporters are very outspoken and truly passionate about their support for him. They are still a minority. At most a small angry mob of people will do some stupid shit. But it's not like people will riot or doing anything of that sort of magnitude.

8. He reminds me of Robert F. Kennedy

9. pic somewhat related lmao

[​IMG]

10. There would be a couple news stories.

Conspiracy theorists will then go bananas

Mitt Romney or Obama wins the election

11. I'd be one pissed off man.
    One very angry man indeed.