Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would happen if i was to soak my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dreadhead718, Jan 23, 2009.

1. ive been thinking about this for some time but not too sure .. if iwas to soak my bud in some..lets say rum. let it dry out and smoke it would me soaking the bud take away the potency or would it intensify ?

2. rum has alcohol in it so it would dissolve some of the thc

3. However (and this is going on an idea I've had previously) subsequently drinking that rum would be good. I don't know why you would want to soak your weed in rum though.

4. ive herd that it wud intensify the high..uve drank n smoked b4 crazy mix:smoking:

5. the thing is, you drink rum, and when you soak your bud in rum and smoke it your inhaling the rum, there seems to be a difference

6. If the bud is dried the alcohol in the bud will be mostly gone. Just less trichs on the bud.

7. I've used whiskey in my bong before, it was definitely weird. I've also used stuff like vitamin water, sunny d, sobe, vodka, probably a few others too. Whiskey makes you feel like you're getting a bigger hit much quicker.. don't really know how to describe it.

I wouldn't soak the bud in rum though, just doesn't seem good and might make it burn quicker or something. Also if what others said about it dissolving the THC.. then I definitely wouldn't do it.