What would happen if I tried psychedelics?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by toasterica, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Weed by itself has such a strong influence on my mind.
    Shit happens when I'm high that I feel like doesn't happen to anyone else.

For example:

- All I want to talk about is philosophy/religion.
    - Depending on what can be heard in my surroundings, my body will vibrate and/or dance to the music/sound/ambient noise.
    - Everything looks AMAZING, like my whole field of vision is an artistic masterpiece.
    - I feel more coordinated, like whenever I move I do it so smoothly and gracefully, like everything I do is more of an art than anything else.
    - I can see how everything is connected.
    - I understand everything- I "see it all"
    - I am no longer myself, it's almost like I move up to a higher plane of existence where I can observe my self. (This is why it's called getting "high". The higher you are, whether it be in physical altitude or mental state- the more you can see, the more you can observe, and the more you can understand.) Then you see that you are NOT yourself when you are high because there is no way for you to observe yourself while you are still yourself. Rather, you are perspective alone, attached to no one and nothing.
    - When I touch, see, hear, smell, taste things, I sense them for longer than usual, or at least it feels that way, perhaps I'm more sensible.

^^Actually, I'm sure everyone gets like this when they're high.

My problem may just be that I explain things that don't need to be explained. (That's what philosphy is, isn't it?)

Well either way, I think marijuana has more of an impact on me than it should. I believe it has allowed me to think as deep as one can.

So should I even bother with psychedelics and see if the rabbit hole goes any deeper?

2. You'll trip if you try psychedelics. Nobody here can tell you what will happen to you personally, so the only way to find out is to try it.

3. phsychedelics do what weed does to your brain but better.

4. I say that you give psychedelics a try. Maybe a small dose at first, like a sixteenth of some mushrooms. Start small.

5. u would probably have a great time brother! it sounds like u have some pretty good philosophies!

6. all you have mentioned about weed - we all feel the same ;)
    u would be tripping really good with psychedelics !
    [​IMG]

7. bro, you just worded everything I would of said. I know what you mean, everything makes sense on weed. it's as if your knowledge trancends the understandings of modern society. I feel as if im seperated from myself and I can waatch and see and observe myself from a 3rd person perspective almost. its crazy stuff, it has totally changed my life

8. weed is a psychedelic... to think you ever already reached your deep as one can is false, if you were that deep you would know there is so much more... but yea try some mushies or some acid, what have you got to loose?

9. No.

10. #10 Blotzin, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009

weed is a hallucinogen...psychadlics are hallucingens...weed would be condisdered a psychadelic...there are 3 kinds od hallucinogens...psychadelics, dissociatives and deliriants...weed is definetly a psychadelic lol

11. from what you described it seems like you like to use drugs as a way to expand your concious mind. what better to do that with than psychs?

EDIT: +rep to the guy who said weed is a psychadellic. i was having open eyed visuals of plants moving the other nite. this may have something to do with other drugs still in my system but i was seriously the highest i have ever been and plants were breathing.

if youve ever done shrooms you know what i mean by breathing

12. Yeah. He's right.
    It's classified as a hallucingen, so... you're wrong. :p

13. The depth you think youve reached with weed is expanded on in incriments that are seemingly incomprehendible, but are understandable at the same time.

Shrooms and acid will unlock mysteries that only you can imagine man...theres no telling what you will or wont see on them.

14. are you saying im wrong??? cuz im not lol...there are only 3 kinds of hallucinogens...psychadelics, dissociatives, and deliriants...so weed would HAVE to be classified as one fo the 3 kinds of hallucinogens...and it would be classified as a psychadelic...

so ya im completely correct lol...and the dude who said weed was a psychadelic earlier in the thread was right too lol...idk how else to explain this haha

15. Calm the fuck down dude, and stop starting an arguement. I was OBVIOUSLY agreeing with you, saying that weed is classified as a hallucinogen. If you cant comprehend what im saying, dont make an unnescacary rebuttle.

16. Try 'em, and you will delve even further into your mind. What you thought was "deep", was straching the surface.

17. if try psychedelics.... u will TRIP BAWLS :hippie:

18. I would suggest trying mushrooms. Even like 9g fresh will take you to places you never thought you could go. And that's a relatively low dosage somewhat

19. the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper my friend. I feel everything you're saying about weed though, its an incredible substance. Eat an 8th of shrooms though and you'll be delving into the unknown. The mind is a vast, incredible and often completely foreign place. You will see things, and discover parts of yourself that you've never utilized or experienced before. It can be confusing, and it can be magnificent. Its honestly mindblowing, and I'm sure you would learn a lot from it.

20. EFFECTS CLASSIFICATION
    Intoxicant; Stimulant; Psychedelic; Depressant

Straight from erowid, does effects not mean its psychedelic? or am i stoned and confused :smoking:

Anyways I always thought weed was classified as a psychdelic.. maybe not the same level as some acid but its still a psych