Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would happen if a cop thinks they see a blunt? Can i just say its a cigar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rman55509, Dec 2, 2014.

1. I tried looking for this question but did not find nothing. So say you are outside in a parking lot or something and you have a blunt that is not big enough to look like a 99 cent white owl or whatever and a cop comes by and asks what am i smoking. My blunts dont smell like weed, i even mix my weed with tobacco just incase the pigs wana be bitches

2. Sure you can say that. Doesn't mean he'll believe you. :p 

3. I think you're gonna end up arrested pretty soon.

4. smoking on the street is usually fine as long as youre not passing it around. even smoking in the car is generally fine wherever you are. no cop is just going to stop in the middle of the street and hop out and be like what ya smokin, so its probably better than being in a car. anyways yeah i dont think anybodys gonna give a fuck

5. As with all these questions, depends on the cop. Just be discreet and it shouldn't be an issue unless someone actually calls the police.

6. you're good, the cop would have to be right near you when you start puffin it to see it's smaller/smell it. and if a cop drives over just to ask, then hes a fuckin bitch just trying to increase his pay by writing u a ticket. Yes say it's a cigar and put it out

7. I'm sorry OP but I feel that you're getting bad advice. If you live somewhere where its not legal in any way, don't light up in broad view just because you could play the cigar angle (which isnt gonna work if it smells like weed.) A careful stoner is a free, unfucked by the system stoned. How important is it to smoke on a park bench or something anyway?

8. yea to solve these cop problems go somewhere with no cops like a trail in the woods, nature is fun to observe when smoking