What would be your utopia or a vision of a perfect world.

Discussion in 'General' started by pizzdog, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Mine would be a world where all we do is were everyone can live peacefully with no hate,no greed, no selfishness, no wars, and basically no sins and sinners. A world where everyone loves each other and trusts each other. We are all naive to each other but it doesn't matter because we are all loving people and have no need for controlling land or manufacturing useless products. All we live for is to love, care, help each other, and enjoy our lives. Imagine this if their were no politicians, no media, no fashion, no lust for any useless product, no want to control others and enslave others, no need for killing each other, no nationality,No need for knowledge other than to love,live,enjoy,care, and help your fellow human. And no label of man or woman or black or white other than the label of human. We are not women or man we are simply humans. This was once our world before people wanted to control lands and control each other and lust for an object or anything. No knowledge of cars or technology other than something that is actually useful to surviving and living. This is how our world should be. Why do we want money to buy pointless things. Why do we need to own property and objects that are completely meaningless and don't help us do anything we actually need to live. Why would we need statues or gold or ear clothes for what point. Seeing each others body would not matter if people didn't say it is inappropriate it doesn't fucking matter because we wouldn't have any lust for adultery shit unless its love for your partner. Why do we need any of this shit in the world and why do we need governments telling us what to do and how to live and limiting us and judging us for how we act. This was the world before the apple was eaten by adam and eve as said in the bible. Even if you think the bible isn't true and i'm not claiming it is but the world was once like this. When people say hate, greed, lust, selfishness. and all that shit is "human nature" that is not true at all. That is not the true human nature that is the fucked up false version of human nature. People say that as an excuse to keep us like this and not want us to show our true nature. Why can't we make our world like this again, it really isn't that hard to do.

2. I would be omnipotent and immortal, and I'd have superpowers

3. Real thread title: What do you wish will never happen ever?

4. i'm going to become the silver surfer and you guys can do whatever you want with your world, i'm traveling the universe :cool:

5. Trust me....you don't want to know. It would be a very weird and twisted place.

6. Our world 150 million years ago. (Jurassic era?) But i don't need to sleep, or eat. Also i can fly.

Just cruze around in nature with dinosaurs and shit. Hell throw some naked women in there too just for fun.

Thats my utopia.

7. Having to get eye fucked trying to read the walls of text.

8. Where public restrooms are incredibly clean. That's all I want.

9. All women with great titties would be required to walk around topless.

Perfection.

10. None of you would be alive. :cool:

11. to be able to hear sound in a vacuum

12. Just a world where all the really dangerous drugs are safe, legal, and non addictive. We can trust ourselves, our neighbors and governments.