What Would Be Your Dream Smoke Spot ?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by RedEyedHippy_X, Sep 14, 2014.

1. What would you want your smoke spot to look like d you created one in real life would it be outdoors or indoors ? If you could create your own what would you put in it ??

-RedEyeDJayy

2. I practically already smoked at my dream smoke spots! On a mountain during winter looking over the landscape and mountains and valleys in the distance with the snow covering the tops while the sun is setting and the sky is that cool orange:purple color and the ground is pure white! And the other one was smokin on a beach looking out watching the sun either rise or set XD

3. I would like to smoke in a wooded area by a big pond or lake with a unicorn during a beautiful sunset.

4. #4 LoveisKind, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    On top of a waterfall somewhere in the Caribbean.

[​IMG]

5. I would build a volcano lair with a geothermal central vape unit which midgets would shovel weed into like a steam train. And I would just stand there, get blazed and laugh my sinister volcano lair laugh.

6. On a cliff or ledge overlooking a lake with a bunch of trees and hills in about 75 degree weather

7. dope smoke spot A++

-RedEyeDJayy

8. I know right. Imagine taking a dip after toking. Warm/hot weather and being in that beautiful water.

9. Here

Attached Files:

10. #10 Old School Smoker, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    or here

Attached Files:

11. Somewhere on a tropical hillside, overlooking the ocean like South Kuta in Bali. Hammocks are essential, obviously, and sit beneath the partial shade of the palms. I find my existence is best contemplated with the vastness of the ocean before me.

Or how about up in the Himalayas, Nepal or Tibet. Burning some hash high up on top of the world as the sun rises to meet you, surrounded by the most awesome beauty imaginable, the crispest air, and positive karma.

Yes. :smoke:

12. #12 Marijuana Kamui, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Honestly I Would build my dream smoke spot exactly like the Shire in lord of the rings. love hobbits man

13. My dream would be on top of a mountain at a really high altitude then I'd literally be high. This was a really cool spot on Vancouver island though. When the tide was out I walked out to this big rock and sat down then saw this pocket of water with starfish. Forget to take a picture until I finished the bowl though haha

Attached Files:

14. Some where peaceful.

15. Air force 1

16. Either a place like the shire, or on a glass bottom boat at night in the ocean like the jelly fish scene in Life of Pi. Or in the alps on a sunny day with my skis on my feet. Any of those would do me. First post btw.

17. I'll go with the shire bro to smoke up with a hobbit. Or right here field of dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oLpW1yTyVY

18. I love smoking and exploring the world in my mind.. I love driving to new places and I'm always pointing out awesome shit to my girl I want at my own house/on my own land. My ideal toking spot would have to be my own house/property.

I want a house with a finished basement and attic, ground floor and 1st floor. In the basement I'm going to have my grow locked away behind a bookcase, which will be behind my game room/smoke spot. It'll have an awesome ventilation system, complete negative pressure and windows I can open if I want. I'll have my awesome gaming computer hooked up, a big ass TV, the whole 9 really. A lotta cool lava lamps, funky lights and shit like you'd get from spencers(my sisters used to say my bedroom was a mini las vegas with all the lights lol).

Rest of the basement would be finished with a couch and TV for movie night with the family and stuff.

As for the land my house sits on.. One long ass driveway off a mainish road, not too secluded but no neighbors to complain about music. Completely open front of the house minus trees lining the driveway for that overhang. The backyard will be awesome as well, a nice BBQ built into the deck, an inground pool and a jacuzzi. I'll have a greenhouse out there for veggies. It'll be a fenced in yard with no trees in the yard, except for maybe one or two for the odd use(tire swing, target practice.. i dont know lol!). Then comes the real fun shit..

I'll have acres and acres, so I'll have a few trails on my own land wide enough to offroad with a quad, go biking or walking. In the center of my woods will be a dirt track for dirtbikes and mtn bikin and a big ass pad for drifting and quarter miles on. I'll have a few tree houses in random spots for toke up in and just hangout.

I want a stream running through the woods somewhere. You know how hard its gonna be to get the perfect land lol?

Its a far fetched dream but chasing the dream is better than living the dream itself, so you might as well keep your eyes on something big!

I'm not looking to have lambos and ferraris, just a fun ass compound really. A nice SUV for my wife, a daily BMW or something, and my nice track car(either going to be a older z31 300zx, 350z(had one before, did some work to it and regret selling it) or a 370). Oh and a red corvette of some kind in memory of my father, I'll restore it from the ground up in his honor.

19. @[member="Pdub721"] That sounds just like me, except id have different cars and id want it to be near a lake, preferably in a mountainous area.

20. In my hammock next to my wife sharing a J on the beach and watching the sail boats drift by.