What would be the yield if I don't LST autoflowers?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Codyjay333, Apr 22, 2020.

1. #1 Codyjay333, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    What would be the yield if I don't LST autoflowers? First time grower I want to get one grow under my belt before LST. What's the average yield per pant. IMG_20200421_233414.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thats kinda like making a baby wit ur gurl............and then asking us...........how tall do you think he or she will be....WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care of the plants to the best of your ability....and enjoy the "fruits" of your labor.......is my .02

3. There is no “average yield per plant”. Plants, autos too, grow to be shrimps and beasts. But time (not on your side or under your control) and size are the determining factors, per se. Time because the longer a plant vegetates the bigger the plant gets. It gets bigger by growing new leaves and future bud sites. This is the veg stage. With autos, they go into flower whenever they want to. So to guess or estimate or average a plants yield is impossible until damned near chop time.

4. good looking setup, what kinda tent? i ran some autos (himalaya blue diesel, afghan kush ryder, onyx) as my first grow, 2.5-3 gal pots and got maybe 2.25 ounces dry under a 250w hps, but i fucked up on one plant.