Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would be the best beginner piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ch1co, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Smoked weed a few times with my bros but now that I work and have extra money I want to invest in a fresh piece for myself so that I can smoke my own bud, however which would be a good cheap piece to use? So far found this Acrylic Bubble Base Bong - Colored - 18cm - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com but would you recommend? or should I buy a pipe? Note that it has to be not too big because of my douche roommate that doesnt approve of such, one love.

2. No acrylic, unless you want to throw your piece out after a month or two.
    go glass, and I'd just go to your head shop and buy a 50 dollar bub or a cheaper pipe. :))

3. No acrylic, unless you want to throw your piece out after a month or two.
    go glass, and I'd just go to your head shop and buy a 50 dollar bub or a cheaper pipe. :))

4. Yea, gotta be glass man

5. Any piece if you're an adult, when I was younger I was always afraid my peice would break in one of the circles. But now that I'm a man I usually smoke alone most of the time, so that is why I invested in a RooR. It all just really depends on circumstance.

6. so any glass piece? even if its a cheapo? any ideas whats a good one for a cheap price, thanks also pipe or bong/etc?

7. What do you prefer? Bong or pipe?
    Either way glass is best, I wanna try acrylic though coz its on that show weeds n looks cool haha ;)
    tbh i like papers anyways thats easiest to hide too but really it depends on what you like
    i dont know if this mase sense but i hope so lol
    gooduk on ya choice keep on tokin ;)

8. The best beginners piece would be a glass one hitter with a screen.

You will learn many things :)