Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would be good?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Clidefr0g, Jul 15, 2011.

1. I have back pain and problems sleeping. I'm an advanced smoker and am looking for a very powerful strain from a reputable breeder. I am not limited to medical marijuana strains, anything i can get off the internet is fair game as long as its from someone reputable im not interested in getting screwed again (our first attempt was all males). I THINK i am looking for something in the order of couch lock it seems to have the best pain killing sleep inducing effects.

Thanks in advance.

2. You are looking for any Indica breed. They are the mainly physical high. Kushes are always a good bet. Just do some shopping on google for the strain that sounds like the flavor and effect you are looking for. To avoid the male situation, get all feminized seeds. They are a little more expensive, but worth it. I usually will buy 5 seeds, start 3, and clone the shit out of them. Look for the ads in high times. Barneys, nirvana, Dutch seed co...

3. Thanks for the info guys, i was looking more for your suggestions on strain, i dont want anything stupid like the diesel shit that's going around. Keep in mind its for seasoned smokers we want top grade, don't really care how much the seed costs as long as it is quality.

4. I myself have severe back problems and some of the strains that help me are White Russian, Northern Lights, and LA Confidential. There are quite a few great strains out there for back pain but those are just a few that have helped me find some relief.

5. BC Seed King is supposed to be a good dealer. The only one I've tried and didn't like was Nirvana. Are you growing indoors or out? If you don't like Sour D you probably won't like headband kush, tahoe kush, og kush, or chemdog because they are all very similar.

6. it will be indoor, full setup with fans/vents, dehumidifier, temperature control etc , ill look at BC seed king, have you heard anything on "de sjamaan" or "high quality seeds"?

Im also looking for an opinion on sensi seeds NL5 x haze and sensi seeds Marley's Collie, to see if they are worth the 200$ for seeds.

Lastly im looking for an opinion on Black queen from Highgrade Seeds - Highest Quality Marijuana Seeds Online

7. bump for infoz i would like to start asap :)

8. I listed some strains for you above. Also you might want to look at something like Herijuana extremely powerful indica around 25% THC with excellent medicinal properties and for painkilling.

9. i saw the ones you listed but it doesn't help much without also providing a breeder that doesn't suck, hence my previous comment asking for particular breeder information.