What would be funny names for to put on the delivery of your weed seeds in an illegal state?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deleted member 1079612, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Living in an illegal state, I wouldnt imagine ordering weed seeds from an online seed bank to actually put their names on the package for delivery even if the risk is minimal to almost non existant. I got a few names and give me some of your creative ones:

Doggy dickhead
    Alex Jones the second
    Timmy Turner
    Sam Hyde le second
    Pepe le frog
    Voldemort putin
    Justin trudope
    Canada cannabis
    Mia califah
    Ronald jeromy

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Stew Padasso

3. Wf? Dont matter if its legal state or not u can order seeds and every seed bank i know u have to use ur real name...im not understanding

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Why do I have to use my real name?

5. Ok...kind of an aside...that this reminded me of...
    There was a magazine ad decades ago that took advantage of a competitors slogan that I thought kind of funny...
    St. Paulie Girl Beer used to have as its slogan "You never forget your first girl" well this 2 page ad had a out of focus St. Paulie girl bottle along with the slogan but when you turned the page there was a bottle of Special Export Beer with the caption "You never forget your first bar bill, neither"

6. I'd put some shit like Dr 420 or Dr green thumb lol

7. I put my real name. What are y'all so scared of?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Seriously a fake name raises much more suspicion with you local carrier than your real one. You using fake name is as good of defense as just saying someone else must have sent this to you.

Ask yourself, if someone mails you a bomb, are you in trouble because bombs are illegal and it had your name and address???????? Well hopefully you aren’t dead, but if you survived the answer is no.

If you are growing for reals, and johnny law is getting involved, it probably wont matter what name you used. A tip off is a tip off. With that said... mj causes extreme paranoia. Chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 30 years of ordering seeds illegally. It's safe to use your name. Most reputable banks aren't going to take a bs name anyways.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I tell you what, just use my name... and address... lol

And give me your seeds now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I won a seed contest here and Vault sent my seeds based on the bogus name I had as part of my email...and the USPS almost did not deliver.

12. I live in northern virginia, this is americas equivalency to saudi arabias alcohol prohibition, bit with marijuana.

13. Im not saying to use someone's elses name, Im saying to use a meme name like doggy dickhead or pussy pitbull.

14. Im not gonna use a fake real name like john Smith or Williams shakerson. I mean using meme names such doggy dickhead

15. That's exactly what alot of banks wont take. Plus it's just kind of dumb, teen kind of crap