Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would be consitered a "Seasond Toker"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J-Sin420, Jan 30, 2003.

1. well im 19 years old I started smoking weed when i was 10..would that be a seasond toker....................people I am friends with tell me that i smoke way too much I go though a half ounce a day when i can. I just wanted to know what you thaught a seasond toker is..

2. a 1/2 oz a day!.....that must cost you a fortune?......Peace out...Sid

3. Half ounce a day (when I can)
    plus i dabble around in the growing scene so that helps out allot

4. a seasoned toker is someone who's been smoking for a while, and knows their shit when it comes to weed :D

no real age/amout of time requirements.

5. Seasoned?? All you got to be around this place to be seasoned is rolled around in salt, pepper, and a few cajun spices. :D

6. *sigh* its all i can do to hold it back :rolleyes:

all in fun
    peace

7. Time doesn't really matter. It's experience, and knowledge gained through experience.

I think most of the regular posters could be called "Seasoned".

8. yeah seasoned is when you know your shit, and then you don't have to ask because it doesn't matter

9. it just means your loco. thats all
    peace

10. First joint back in 1977, supported myself for 4 years selling weed. Still learning about weed. The new varieties available now is amazing. Back when I started it was just Columbian and sense. There was not much info available back then.

11. Guess I'm included.

13. damn, i dont know what i am then, i have been smoking for only 2 years now, whenever i can, i get weed (which is like i smoke evey other day, cus i always run outa money by the next day.) and i know everything bout it, except how to grow it

14. In my opinion,a "seasond toker" is some one who's smoked over 20 years,and knows the difference between skunk and bunk. :D

15. I've been smoking for 2 years and could tell you the difference between good weed and bad weed...:smoke: