What would be a badass superpower...

Discussion in 'General' started by SkullUCG, Aug 17, 2009.

1. to get everytime you blazed?

Mind reading would be pretty intense, you would always know how to handle every situation perfectly the way you wanted to.

2. getting to fly would be badass, there are so many times i wish i could just fly or some super speed, maybe power to teleport anything really that could let me move from one place to another quickly

3. #3 Smokentoke420, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    I'd want the same power's as the Blue dude in The Watchmen.

"oh, you wanna talk shit" *poof* then your body explodes :) and being able to teleport to wherever and yeah basically the blue dudes powers haha

[​IMG]

4. I wish my super power would be to make more weed out of other objects. Like, changing shit into other shit. I read it in a book once

5. The best power:
    The power to give yourself new powers at will. I win :D

6. Being able to make things apear form my imagination, i would never buy weed/pieces ever again

Being able to teleport^^ i guess i could just think of a teleportation device instead

owell too late

7. being the human torch would be sweet. no more lighters :smoke:

8. Definitely to be able to fly whenever.

9. being able to stretch my arms, i would never have to get up to reach the pipe in a circle again

or or or being able to fly most def.
    or the ability to turn whatever i touch into weed (only when i wanted it to.)

the ability of super strength

or super speed
    or the ability to cook decently
    or the super power where you can glow in the dark
    we would never need flashlights
    the ability to shape shift
    i could be a lion and kick some fuckin ass
    the avility to control the weather. . .

10. The ability to turn my normal posters into blacklight posters, i think it'd be awesome..

11. I'd have to go with predicting the future so I can be a gypsy and tell peoples future in return for weed plus I'll know when the piggies decide to try and make a bust gotta stay a step ahead of the game ya know ;) plus I can always play the lottery and win muahahah

12. I would love to have electric powers, more powerful than Raiden

13. the power of all powers

14. The ability to grant wishes that come true in an instant.

15. I bet super intensified reaction times, like deflecting bullets with a sword type stuff would be pretty sick.

I'd start training for UFC the very next day :devious:

16. teleportation hands down.

never gotta worry about cash moneys again:devious:

its just one less thing to worry about.

17. The power to control time.:cool::smoking:

18. Probly going invisible..there are endless possibilities with that lol

19. this convo reminds me of the time me and a friend blazed and then had a good convo about this with some other ppl.she said she wanted to be able to knit things by having the yarn come out of her fingers...:rolleyes:

20. when i get real faded i always feel like i can see people's true intentions. its not a good thing either