What Workouts To Get A Good Butt??

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by sourflower, Jun 22, 2014.

1. I see were debating the finer nuances of muscle butt in here. Why wasn't I invited?

2. Anyone realize how old this post is, and she never came back. Out of all the forums to ask, Why here? If she was just going to disappear.

3. I hope OP got the butt she was looking for.

4. She did. But its hard to get enough conclusive evidence before spooking her away. I'm not a quitter though. This is for science!

-Sent from my phone in pursuit down a dark alley.

Science and Ozric Tentacles... the only thing that could make this better is if you were a member of that band  :metal:

6. #46 sourflower, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Hello! I'm here now, I haven't even online in a while because I've been busy studying and working out.
    Well since you asked, it's for my own confidence because I've seen many good asses (official ass thread hell yeah!) and it would be nice to have a round butt so that I do have a physical achievement I can be proud of if that makes sense? It gets boring having other achievements like "distinction" in studies or "watching a whole TV series in a day" yknow?
    But this debate has been very insightful. I've just read through it all like ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405582583.988863.jpg
    EDIT: glad you guys came to agree to disagree though! Better than immature people trying to convince the other they're wrong and getting into a whole hissy fit about it. Can so imagine you guys having a philosophical conversation about the universe while toking

7. Play Dropball, watch Adventure Time for instructions.
    [​IMG]

8. Also thank you to everyone for the pointers! I've got so many exercises that it won't be boring because I can keep changing it up :)
    I'm not very knowledgable about the topic of debate so I don't have anything to contribute...
    I might post progress pics soon though if I feel confident enough haha

There is an official ass thread?! Or is this becoming it, because then I agree with you post above this one... about your progress pictures  :lol:

Anyway glad you read through everything. It ended up being an interesting conversation, and I bet we could have an interesting universe conversation. Those can be very fun, or scary once you are too high and think about too much unknown lol.

10. Beach hill sprints will get your as burning like no tomorrow!

11. There's an official one in the Pandora's Box section ;) haha nah this thread couldn't be bc my ass can't compare!
    It was an interesting read, and my parents say I can't learn anything from stoners pffft
    Depends on how high you get, it's scary bc we only live in a speck of it and there's so much out there. But fascinating how much there could be out there. Other good topics would be about human diversity and way of life I reckon.

Running on the beach would make anyone's legs and ass burn! Spent a summer at the beach and came back with twig legs, but they were toned as hell though!

12. Dude went full on potato on us

13. head over to the philosophy section if you wanna see childish arguments about the universe!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. head over to the philosophy section if you wanna see childish arguments about the universe!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I take a fitness class 2x a week where we do lunges (lateral, forward and reverse), squats (basic and also on the flat side of a Bosu ball, we do plie squats with one foot on the Bosu too). And deadlifts. Donkey kicks are good too, try putting a dumbbell behind your bent knee when they get easy.

I also ride my bike an avg. 4-5 miles a day, so that likely helps too. My butt used to be super flat but it, and my strength in general, has improved a lot by following this since last August

Edit: I see now that this thread is super old lol. Been a long day. Hopefully this helps someone even if its a little late for OP

16. squat always works, you just have to do it everyday

17. Stay off of it for starters or it’ll need a can of fix a flat.